Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I'm in.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorbrittle
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2009

down... 1 should be a good meetup time.disco visp
    •  
      CommentAuthorCedar Jones
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2009 edited

I'm in! As long was we don't go too fast. Thanks for the hangover bachezz ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

TODAY MEET AT HARVARD SQ AT 1:00 for an intermediate bike ride to walden pond
    Route will be determined at meat spotmrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    • CommentAuthorgrev

MEAT SPOT.not another pitcher!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

its the male g-spot ask shane about it.mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    See the Photo thread for the pics I took of todays ride out to Walden Pond.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    damnfuckingshit i wanted to go to walden but i was making the big bucks instead. i wanna go swimmmmmming. right now!YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2009

riding tomorrow LABOR DAY !!!! meet at harvard sq prob at noonmrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    • CommentAuthorboundgear

Yo. That's what I was about to say.
    ^^Where to and how far?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

60 would be nice unless u have to be somewhere. Destination preferably roads that meander through the country side like unto our Walden pond ride from yesterday.mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    gotta work tomorrow'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    ^^No where to be tomorrow. Have some homework to do thought for sure. Might try and get that bashed out tonight though....clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorboundgear

in for 60 noon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStinky Cheez
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2009 edited

I might tag along if that's ok. I swear I'm (marginally) nicer than I seem on the internet.
    So when is this shindig going down?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorboundgear
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2009

11h30m so we actually ride at noon
    • CommentAuthorbrittle

hey chillens, i'll be blowin through the harvard sq area on my way to the cilmbing gym. if i see spandex i'll say hi :)
    plus you are welcome to join on the section of rt 3N i'll be doing. its meandering.disco visp
    • CommentAuthorboundgear

up to woburn?
    • CommentAuthorbrittle

yessirdisco visp
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

ok 11:45 cuz im still chillen in my undies....... and britt i think we may have accompany you for a bit ;)mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    Looks like people are in front of Peets (100 Mt Auburn)
    •  
      CommentAuthorkatdaley

goddamnit I didn't check the internetz til just now. I would have ridden today wahhhhhhhh.Behind my Game Boy™, I got game, boy.
    ^I thought you were still @ the cape. Sorry :-(clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorkatdaley

It's okay, I got back at 4 am this morning, which I hadn't planned on. Note to self: check interwebz.Behind my Game Boy™, I got game, boy.
    • CommentAuthorboundgear
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2009

Yo, college goers and newly employed lawyers: Is there a day/time that you can go for a ride on a regular basis? Or will I be riding solo for the semester?
    •  
      CommentAuthorStinky Cheez
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2009 edited

I've been trying to figure that one out myself. I'm thinking I could do Thursday mornings or weekends are generally good (arggh, I was all hot to go on a ride on Sunday and I just remembered I have plans, fuck it I might have to ride to NH).

Wednesday morning is also a possibility but I have to leave for class by 1:30. Thursday I have a whole extra two hours.

Come to think of it: I suppose I could potentially ride any weekday but Tuesday or Friday if I could wrap things up by noonish. Weekends appear open.

PS: stupid as it may be I feel ethically obligated to point out that I'm not a lawyer (if the newly employed person is me)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

i need to get my schedual back in a rhythm
    im not sick anymore so i need to get back in the saddle
    id like to make a Saturday am ride consistentmrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    • CommentAuthorMike Steve

Would folks be interested in riding to the beach Sunday? It's supposed to be really nice outI don't play with muthafuckas cuz this shit be real
    It it supposed to be really nice... I wish I could come to the beach.
    which beach?I haven't gotten to that part of the poop yet
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2009

Who's doing the midnight ERC ride tonight? I'm coming with my roommate with sweet fixies!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2009

I'm gonna ride my roadbike around Tomorrow but not early in the morning prob around 10 cuz I don't have a thing to do tomorrow hit me up playboys and playgirls.mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    I'm definitely planning on going for a ride tomorrow... if I can muster I might end up leaving a bit earlier than that.

In reality I may well be looking to join in the festivities.
    • CommentAuthorboundgear
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2009

Sunday Morn ride anyone? 9ish start time?
    It looks like I'm rescheduling my NH trip (NASCAR) so I think I'll be down for 9am tomorrow.

I admit, I still haven't gotten out the door this morning... Bach-ez you guys meeting in Harvard Sq?
    • CommentAuthorboundgear
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2009

Then Sunday bloody Sunday it is.
    9am ish Starting at Davis sq yo.
    Some form of distance.
    Culminating in tired legs.

(And you almost went to nascar truck racing didn't you....)
    I, uh... actually I didn't realize it was truck racing... that is a little more tempting.

I'll be in Davis, or... I plan to be there anyway.
    • CommentAuthorboundgear
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2009 edited

I don't know what is going on tomorrow, but speedtv had trucks at loudon today. Just watch the rolex cars this eve and get your fast car fix in that way.

Edit: just saw an ad for regular readneck nascar tee'marraw in cow hampshire. Not trucks.
    You are now safe to ride a bike.
    • CommentAuthorboundgear
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2009

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=3204489

this would have been a better ride back. Next time: some variation on that.
    That's not a bad ride... I've ridden 117 from out that way before. More pleasant than the route we took anyway... The only semi-annoying part is there's a hill with crappy pavement along 117 between Nashawtuc Country Club and 126.

I also realized I misspoke when I said there's a big hill on 110 in Littleton. It's on 111 (Mass Ave again) in Littleton, just beyond 495 coming out of Boxborough.
    I'm riding tomorrow morning for a few hours. Anyone interested?

Need to keep busy.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorboundgear
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2009

Yup
    • CommentAuthorboundgear
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2009

8am at the grassy knoll 'vard?
    •  
      CommentAuthorIV
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2009

anyone interested in a midnight ride tonight?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2009 edited

Fells tomorrow on 'cross bicycles?

I want to break carbon fiber things.

Quit your job, ride bikes with me!
    Tomorrow as in today? or as in Thurs?

I might be down pete.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsnacktime
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2009

I am down for this evening- sometime around 530...
    I have some sweet training ground by Fresh Pond where we can chase each other around, annoy walkers, harass squirrels, and race up hills.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2009

Tonight i think I am gonna do laps at Harvard, definitely before it gets dark and starts raining.

As for the fells, I think I will try to get up there tomorrow, and try to get some work done in my studio today.