Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorgazzer
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2007 edited

For those of you that haven't seen the Batman trailer yet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq42vXuatm8&feature=related

maybe someone can embed the video, can't seem to do itYou know, if I were to die right now, in some sort of fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend...well, that would just be ok.
    gazzer:For those of you that haven't seen the Batman trailer yet...

maybe someone can embed the video, can't seem to do it
    [all your base are belong to us]
    Looks sweet BTW![all your base are belong to us]
    •  
      CommentAuthorg0balistik
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2007

I am looking forward to it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgazzer

Yeah i saw this when I saw I Am Legend this weekend, the movie was good, but the highlight was definitely the batman trailer.You know, if I were to die right now, in some sort of fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend...well, that would just be ok.
    •  
      CommentAuthoradam

how did you like I Am Legend? i thought it was great. i liked the overkill of apple computers in it. oh, and the flesh eating night walking human zombies too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgazzer

I liked it a lot and we brought 3 bottles of wine with us, so it was the ultimate movie watching experience. I wasn't impressed by the zombies, the cg was meh, but I got used to it by the end. I really liked that the zombies were cognitive though, that was refreshing. I didn't walk out with a new view of life or mind blowing experience, but definitely got my ten bucks worth. oh and it had its moments of pretty high tension

I can't wait for AVP R.You know, if I were to die right now, in some sort of fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend...well, that would just be ok.
    • CommentAuthorraff I el

gazzer:
    I can't wait for AVP R.

seriously. there should be real moviewatching/drinking marathonage prior to that release.

edit. also batman, but with slightly less drinking.Geryon was a monster everything about him was red.
    MUCH BETTER QUALITY AND SIZE DARK KNIGHT TRAILER

I am so stoked about this movie. The new batman movies are soooooooo much better than the old ones, imho.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    i am still kind of bummed that crispin glover is not the joker in this one. still though, heath ledger looks pretty fucking scary.
    •  
      CommentAuthoradam

crispin glover would have killed that role, seriously
    •  
      CommentAuthorg0balistik

oh no...the ICP kids are going to love this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

jesus. heath ledger looks horrifying. i could barely tell that it was him.

[EDIT: additionally, it looks awesome. who wants to be my date? i never make it out to movie theaters unless someone else is on me to go.]
    •  
      CommentAuthoradam

let's all go, make it an event or something, it'd be fun.
    • CommentAuthorjohnderson

wednesday night ride to the movies?
    •  
      CommentAuthorgazzer

dudez i don't think it comes out until summer
    bummerYou know, if I were to die right now, in some sort of fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend...well, that would just be ok.
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

will we not have bikes to go on rides on wednesdays nights with the potential destination of a movie theater by the time summer hits?
    •  
      CommentAuthorgazzer

true true, just wanted to make sure no one was anticipating this wednesday. we may not have bikes in the summer though, who knows. apocalypse, giant meteor, anything could happen reallyYou know, if I were to die right now, in some sort of fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend...well, that would just be ok.
    gazzer:true true, just wanted to make sure no one was anticipating this wednesday. we may not have bikes in the summer though, who knows. apocalypse, giant meteor, anything could happen really

zombies, you forgot zombies. stock up on ammo, baby!

I'm lukewarm on this move - action flicks usually don't do much for me. the last batman movie I waited till DVD, and I'll probably do the same for this. Nolan better not fuck up the adaption of The Prisoner he's working on though.Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    Make it a wed night ride. We all dress up as scary clowns to go see it and scare the children.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiiike
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2007

definitely gonna see this, would be down for a weds night movie ride.

PS: I caught the bootlegged first 6 minutes on Ain't It Cool yesterday morning before it got taken down. This is going to be a good movie.sports!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2007

g0balistik:oh no...the ICP kids are going to love this.
    estratton:Make it a wed night ride. We all dress up as scary clowns to go see it and scare the children.

im really not down with the idea of icp kids having any sort of admiration for me, or bikes.
    can't wait to see this..wanna see i am legend too...but yeah to bad the batman flick doesn't come out till the summer..lame
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2007

I am legend was..."aight" Batman is gonna be sweet. I'll probably forget the new batman exists until summer when i stumble upon it while riding down boylston one day.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjacobs
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2007

johnderson:I am legend was..."aight" Batman is gonna be sweet. I'll probably forget the new batman exists until summer when i stumble upon it while riding down boylston one day.

i liked i am legend until it turned into a jesus freak movie.

It was based off a richard matheson short story. Apparently the end of the story is completely different than the movie.
    • CommentAuthorkanst

jacobs:
    johnderson:I am legend was..."aight" Batman is gonna be sweet. I'll probably forget the new batman exists until summer when i stumble upon it while riding down boylston one day.

i liked i am legend until it turned into a jesus freak movie.

I agree completely that end seemed like a total cop out
    • CommentAuthorGrim Ryan

not as awful as the ending to no country for old men what a build up for nothing. Dark Nights gonna rules.Duffman Can't Breathe
    Grim Ryan:not as awful as the ending to no country for old men what a build up for nothing.

read the book, it'll make more sense. I promise.Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    BUMP!

OH SHIT!

HEATH LEDGER FOUND DEAD! This is terrible in and of itself, but additionally, someone tell me this isn't going cause problems for the movie.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    whew.... either way, terrible loss.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorGrim Ryan
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2008

sorry to bump an ancient thread, but there is a semi interesting dark night viral marketing thing taking place tommorow.

Gather with 300 of your closest friends at this exact spot on April 28th.

You'll need to be in contact with a partner-in-crime who has online access to relay your instructions once you're there. These instructions will give you the TRAIL to follow, but be sure to look both ways when crossing the street; we wouldn't want you to make an unscheduled visit to the ER now, would we?

Put on a smile and plan to spend about an hour or so bonding with your fellow clowns.
    Check back here often for updates or changes.

The meeting spot is the center of the boston gardens or: 42°21'13.82"N 71° 4'15.53"W
    Meeting time is 6:30, Notice that TRAIL ER is the capitilized most likley meaning the hunt will lead to some theater for a new trailer.

Dunno if anyone cares, i found it kind of interesting.Duffman Can't Breathe
    ^meeting time is @ 5:30, not 6:30.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorGrim Ryan
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2008

oh word. thought it was midnight already for some reason.Duffman Can't Breathe
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2008

it looks pretty good, may seems like a good action movie month: indiana jones, batman, and iron manbake em' away, toys
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

Wait, that's coming out in may? nice.
    Also +2 for having Maggie Gyllenhaal.dongpincher 1000
    Kitty:it looks pretty good, may seems like a good action movie month: indiana jones, batman, and iron man

Dude, that makes a sick action flick afternoon! Got to use them side entrances and team work.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty

i was thinking the same thing! marathon movie mania! bring in beer and food and its a 6 hour party!bake em' away, toys
    Dude, with a spare hoodie of a second color, you can be there until close. We may need walkie talkies... because the ushers have them!Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    i saw it last night and it was FUCKING AWESOME! hut.HUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    ^ great! Now what are you going to do about being a queer beau? Hut!Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    dear michael, i think the broads at salem state stole your ability to be funny.
    love, jesse (hut)HUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    I agree. It's hard to talk when your eyeballs are up a girl's asshole.

What's up at Swifty? They finished the roads up here. It is beautiful.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2008

heath ledger died for our sinsbake em' away, toys
    Heath Ledger was an ass buckaroo.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    ... As are many of you! Muah hah hah hah hah hah hah!Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2008 edited

sucked. i want the 3 hours i spent watching this back. i like heath ledger and the batman dude. they were good in the bob dylan movie and heath ledger was good in that rump ranger cowboy flick. but this movie was boring as all get out.

why all the great reviews? for real. it flat out sucked.
    • CommentAuthorraff I el
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2008

are you sure you spent three hours watching The Dark Knight? are you sure it wasn't, for instance, a wall?Geryon was a monster everything about him was red.