Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Hey All,

I'm putting together a bid for the North American Bike Polo Championships for next year. This event is going to bring in 150 of the best Polo Players in the country and Canada. I've have the support from the polo community at large, but I'm going to need a little bit more help up front. If we get the bid to host, I'm looking for web designers and graphic artists to put together press packets, sponsorship info packets, and build a website. Preferably this could start getting designed as soon as possible. I will not be able to pay you, but all the cost of materials and web space will be covered by the tournament. This will also look very good on a resume. We are going to have some big name sponsors, and I want to make sure they get seen. And if you are interested in helping out in any capacity, please send me an email or PM. There will be lots to do.

My email is stark.j87@gmail.com

Thank Youpolo
    •  
      CommentAuthorjakamo
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2009

I'm down to volunteer a bit of design/ web animation work.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDan Roch
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2009

I can help you out.. www.spincycledesign.comEverybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaning they are unemployed - Prince Philip during the recession in 1981