Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2007

in case you didn't know. i felt the need to share.

the facts:
    1. she dyes her hair purple.
    2. loves artichoke & spinach hummus (even though it tends to make her a bit gassy...)
    3. is currently sitting on the couch drinking tea with me. right now her favorite is bedtime tea. mine too.
    yogi bedtime tea?You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

actually, trader joe's. it's funny. i pour chicken broth in her bowl to entice her to drink out of the bowl instead of the toilet to no avail. but i'm sitting on the couch enjoying tea and she plunks her face in it. go figure.
    i don't think i could handle knowing that my pet was also into the smiths and questionable fashion decisions.
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

you should have seen her in this purple american apparel shirt she got. it totally did not fit [it's made for dogs!] but acted like she looked all hot in it anyway. talk about questionable fashion decisions!!!
    post pictures!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorgone
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2007

estratton:post pictures!

CAN WE HAS TEXT PLZ?
    clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

my cat was eating mac and cheese the other day
    fact: deleteradio is not a cat person. he is, in fact, allergic.
    deleteradio:fact: deleteradio is not a cat person. he is, in fact, allergic.

so you are saying you love kitties!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    i like cats, but i'm pretty allergic. this worries me because my girlfriend is thiiiiiiiis close to getting a cat.

my turtle rolled over on her shell last night and couldn't get back up while i was in the other room. when i came in to check on her, she had given up and decided to take a nap all upside down. it scared the crap out of me, i thought she was dead!flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    ^I has turtles![all your base are belong to us]
    I'm allergic to cats and dogs and most animals that have hair (ironic, no?), which is a problem because I love animals. our apartment is a no-pet zone now.Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    • CommentAuthorraff I el

dan bones!:
    my turtle rolled over on her shell last night

how does a turtle even do that? does she have some kind of ramp?Geryon was a monster everything about him was red.
    she was climbing a pile of laundry. turtles love to climb things, but they have the most awkward centers of gravity of any animal ever. when she was little, she could flip herself back over. now she's like a dinnerplate with claws.flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    • CommentAuthorraff I el

awww.Geryon was a monster everything about him was red.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

^ i loves ur turtle
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2007 edited

wait, american apparrel makes "tshirts" for dogs?

this might be the best/worst thing ever

edit: simultaneously best/worstgone
    ^worst.

Those poor animals.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    my cat is fat and is on a diet

+ shes bright clean white, yet people call her sanchez hmmmmmmm
    oh and she is a bitch
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

haha. no! crystal isn't a bitch. she just is a little snippy and petunia wanted to sniff her butt. crystal's all bark and no bite, but the hissing scared petunz into whacking her on the nose, claws out. i felt so bad. and crystal was too scared to make it to the litter box after that, i had to move it next to her.
    i know that isnt funny, but it made me laugh

I'm leaving her this week with a friend who has another cat, we did a meet and great thing last sat night, and they hissed at each other for like 2 hours. I'm hoping it will go over better if I'm not there- she is so spoiled by being by herself all the time.

and you pet did nothig wrong, our is a B. But its cool! :)
    dan bones!:she was climbing a pile of laundry. turtles love to climb things, but they have the most awkward centers of gravity of any animal ever. when she was little, she could flip herself back over. now she's like a dinnerplate with claws.

Awww! What is your turtle's name again? I forget but it's something cute.eva can i stab bats in a cave?
    heyo! how's things? how's your chicago treating you?

the turtle is charlie.

and lauren, your cat may be an indie queen, but my turtle has more mooney suzuki albums.flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    • CommentAuthorgone
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2007

dan bones!:

and lauren, your cat may be an indie queen, but my turtle has more mooney suzuki albums.

ooof!
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2007

dear mr. dan bones,

this is how i feel about you: ♥ ♥ ♥!

please bear that in mind.

sincerely,
    lauren

ps. when i opened this thread, petunz ran out of the room to go pout

pps. thanks for your help & getting me in touch with kyle! it worked!
    hell yeah! i haven't seen him since he got his new(est) fancy bike, but i hope kyle can help out. also, do you know where 45 hereford st. is? something i ordered just got shipped to my old address and i can't get in touch with any of my old roommates to get it. i need someone to raid that building and get my mail.

and for the record, i own no mooney suzuki albums. my turtle does. but they're on her ipod. her turtle ipod. i don't have an ipod.flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    and for the record, i own no mooney suzuki albums. my turtle does. but they're on her ipod. her turtle ipod. i don't have an ipod.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    OH MY GOD HOW DID YOU DO THATflip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    ^ ???
    google images: turtle ipod

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.