Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorBAUMANN
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2009

For all of those interested. What do you guys think is the best way to execute the photo taking?

I have lights and background and such and can set up a little photo booth in my apartment - you folks can then stop by and have you picture taken for your card.

OR

Someone can volunteer to have a party or something and I can take my show on the road and set up there.

Any other ideas?RIDE METAL
    Maybe at the aforementioned bike prom?Word nerd
    • CommentAuthorBAUMANN

thats a thought, when/where/how is that happening?RIDE METAL
    I will have a party, It'll be on Mission HIll though if people are cool with that. We've got a big sound proof basement. If not BIke Prom sounds good too.what the fuck are you talking about. bikes, bitches & booze or get the fuck out.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2009 edited

Bike prom would be an excellent time to do it. Except of course for the part where we don't actually know when it is.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Bike Prom sounds like a good bet. This seems like an awesome time.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Okay well screw my idea, it's not my house anywaywhat the fuck are you talking about. bikes, bitches & booze or get the fuck out.
    • CommentAuthorgrev

just make about 30 of those and give them to everyone who wants one.not another pitcher!
    what the fuck are you talking about. bikes, bitches & booze or get the fuck out.
    ^^YEAH MIKE STEVE!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    floating docks
    make another 30 of this one too.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

bahahahahhaah RAWR !mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    ^^HAHA! Agreed.

^yes! Rawwwwwrrrrrrrrrrclockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorben

No one told me this thread would be NWSI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    someone shop eric into that picture.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

grev:

just make about 30 of those and give them to everyone who wants one.

ahhhhhahahahah
    totes.
    or.
    how bout. bike prom picture on one side. this ^ on the other. YEA.Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthorMike Steve

if its going to be of me it has to be this picture obviously
    I don't play with muthafuckas cuz this shit be real
    • CommentAuthormauspad

you're welcome.
    i like that ben is going "oh noes" in the background.
    ^^Oh. My. God.Word nerd
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

HAWT !mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    xue, love of my life!YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    • CommentAuthorben

i couldn't bear the sight. i thought eric and i had something together....I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Rob Gigantic:^^Oh. My. God.

better and worse than i could have ever imagined.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorstilgar

mauspad:

you're welcome.

Is it just me or is eric going for a classic text book donkey punch, because judging by connors face he is clearly getting loose...just saying, and ben is correct to be oh noe'sing in the background because clearly this is debauchery on a grand scale...

Xue, i laughed so hard...you are awesome.this wont hurt a bit...
    • CommentAuthorgrev

put that masterpiece on the flip side of the spoke cards plznot another pitcher!
    please don't.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    oh my god, xue, i just interrupted an entire computer lab at massart laughing at that.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    mauspad:

you're welcome.

O.M.G. HAHAHAHAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    mauspad:

you're welcome.

Xue, I <3 you.

Conor, I'll try not to hit you in the face.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    mauspad:

you're welcome.

Im want this to be a spoke card.polo
    •  
      CommentAuthorstilgar

conorsmashmikestevecallsnext

Look what you made me do Xue...this wont hurt a bit...
    •  
      CommentAuthorIV

Sound proof basement you say? I hate to be that guy but you don't happen to be looking for a DJ do you?
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2009

Does sound proof include scream and lamentation proof?I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    ^^ No, but Chicago Karl does for Bike Promwhat the fuck are you talking about. bikes, bitches & booze or get the fuck out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorIV
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2009

Hmmmm, well you let him know I'm available