Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2009

Just stolen outside Cambridge Bikes at 6:05pm.

Dark blue frame with light blue lettering
    ultegra group
    tribars with da barends
    650c wheels
    small bike 47-49cm
    aero profile
    blue speedplay pedals
    ^SUCK!

Was the bike locked? what happened?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthordub
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2009 edited

post a pic!

edit: if one's availableI have a two part question: 1. Why is he doing that? And 2. Should we light him on fire.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGilbert

I hope I see this so I can jump and pummel the thieves."You're dancing TOO SMALL; dominant males dance like THIS!" -(drunk) Nate, to me on the art of seduction and the role of dancing therein (while on a dancefloor)
    Gilbert:I hope I see this so I can jump and pummel the thieves and give the scoundrels who stole the bicycle a stern talking to, and then a lollipop as I retrieve said bicycle..

Fixed. Lets not hurt other people - ever.

*despite the fact that they'd totally deserve it.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    ^or just screw it and make sure no one will find the bodies. Depends on how everyone feels about it.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

It was my friend's bike. I'll ask him for a pic. I'll look for a similiar one online right now. He didn't lock it. I told him to, but I should have just locked it up with mine.
    fist to face and foot to asssomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGilbert

EPIC! Stratton:
    Gilbert:I hope I see this so I can jump and pummel the thieves and give the scoundrels who stole the bicycle a stern talking to, and then a lollipop as I retrieve said bicycle..

Fixed. Lets not hurt other people - ever.

*despite the fact that they'd totally deserve it.

hahaha, I talk a good game but i would just make them stop the bike, dial 911 and then keep them there/ u lock the bike until authorities got there. Hopefully also we could get owner verification.

Also, nugget has your friend registered on stolen bicycle registry? In addition see if they have the serial number and MAKE A POLICE REPORT ASAP.

That way, anyone sees the bike you can go "actually bike is stolen and I have the report number""You're dancing TOO SMALL; dominant males dance like THIS!" -(drunk) Nate, to me on the art of seduction and the role of dancing therein (while on a dancefloor)
    • CommentAuthorragamuffin

So it was my bike that was stolen, dumb mistake to not lock it up..but ya know, 15 mins. is an eternity for an unlocked bike. Here's is an image of a bike that is similar to mine:

http://www.bikesportmichigan.com/reviews/cron/lg/newcronalumain-lg.jpg

So the key eye popping difference is the color; is is a dark blue with light blue lettering instead of yellow, the top tube says "Trilite" instead of 'Cron'Alu' but the basic shape of the frame/fork is similar (except mine has a carbon rear triangle) and everything else as mentioned in the opening post. so PLEASE look out for it, it really upsets me that some lowlife is possession of one of my bikes.
    • CommentAuthorragamuffin

Just saw that last post, and yes..I registered with the stolen bicycles registry, and I just talked to an officer to make report so they have my serial number, so that's all straight. Thanks again everyone.
    ^hope you get it back. my eyes will be peeled!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

just reposting with pic on thread:

So it was my bike that was stolen, dumb mistake to not lock it up..but ya know, 15 mins. is an eternity for an unlocked bike. Here's is an image of a bike that is similar to mine:

So the key eye popping difference is the color; is is a dark blue with light blue lettering instead of yellow, the top tube says "Trilite" instead of 'Cron'Alu' but the basic shape of the frame/fork is similar (except mine has a carbon rear triangle) and everything else as mentioned in the opening post. so PLEASE look out for it, it really upsets me that some lowlife is possession of one of my bikes.

•  
      CommentAuthorkjelgaard

That lowlife is more likely now in possession of some crack rockshttp://www.fanfiction.net/s/800170/1/EVANGELION_NEXUS
    • CommentAuthorben

Just make sure when you ram the guy with your minivan that he actually stole your bike.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

As an employee of Cambridge Bicycle, I would just like to let all of you know that you are welcome to bring your bike in, especially of you have no lock.
    • CommentAuthorboundgear
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2009

Yeah seriously, I just watched mystic river and you don't want to go killing your childhood friend for doing something he didn't do.
    Oh, oops. Spoiler alert....

ps that movie had plot holes you could fly a plane through- two stars.

pps I hope you get your bike back. Good luck.
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2009

Yeah, but that movie had the abandoned bear cages in Franklin Park.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    •  
      CommentAuthorStinky Cheez
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2009 edited

Man, I haven't been over there in a really long time.

I'll keep my eye out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2011 edited

i think i just saw this bike at boylston/mass ave @ 9:35AM. anyone around that area see this bike? had aero bars, someone riding it who was clearly too big, blue frame with lighter blue letters...please let me know, northeastern/berkelee peeps. it's my friend's bike.

p.s. i have the vin to confirm. it's on the bottom of the bb. and a police report was filed on it. you could call the cops after confirming the vin with me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2011

i noticed a tri bike locked up at berkelee today but i think it was red. Ill keep my eye out, im always in that area.mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!