Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2009 edited

This weekend I'm moving into my new place and I need to get a mattress and boxspring from the rental van to the third floor. I really don't think my (small) female friend and I (also small) can do it alone.

Would you be willing to give me a hand for like 20 minutes Saturday morning? I can provide financial compensation if altruism isn't enough.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorGilbert
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2009

how early can we do it? I was gonna ride to Maine, but forecast calls for rain. So, I'd be game to help if wecan do it kinda early."You're dancing TOO SMALL; dominant males dance like THIS!" -(drunk) Nate, to me on the art of seduction and the role of dancing therein (while on a dancefloor)
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2009

Awesome! Is 9:45/10ish early enough?I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorGilbert
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2009

I think the ride is probably off so that's fine. where at?"You're dancing TOO SMALL; dominant males dance like THIS!" -(drunk) Nate, to me on the art of seduction and the role of dancing therein (while on a dancefloor)
    •  
      CommentAuthorGilbert
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2009

^ hit me: cgilbe1 at gmail dot com"You're dancing TOO SMALL; dominant males dance like THIS!" -(drunk) Nate, to me on the art of seduction and the role of dancing therein (while on a dancefloor)