Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

tanooki:will do! my roommate, his mom and I drove there a couple months ago out of curiosity, but there is no public parking (the place is so small that there's only room for residents) - but our bike machines can take us there! we'll probably drive up to lynn then ride out from there

Why drive to Lynn?

It's not hard to ride out to Lynn Beach via Rte 99. Make a right before the cemetery and head on up... I went that way headed to Marblehead and points beyond (made it up to Beverly Farms before I turned around) via Lynn Beach on warm day last winter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2010

^^^^I like this kid (referencing tents on the river)... fucking awesome.

:)EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    thehum:6am:

Awesome...I'd be down for a repeat. Though now with that work on the BU bridge there's a statie every morning by the BU boat houseI thought that might be you! But there was no shimmy-shake so I couldn't be sure.
    I need to buy a tent. I heart camping.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthornancymorya
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2013 edited

The largest shopping areas in the inner metro are Back Bay and Downtown Crossing. :) http://www.phoenixairportcarhire.com/
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2013 edited

Because an emoticon makes it not spam. :\Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    nancymorya:The largest shopping areas in the inner metro are Back Bay and Downtown Crossing. :)

who goes to stores anymore? Buy your sweet fixie on the internet!

www.fixiessuck.comTake-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2013

favorite drinkin' venue? sacco's in davis. hands down.
    ^^sad that isn't a real site

^my backyardDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    brunop:favorite drinkin' venue? sacco's in davis. hands down.

Never been, but live very close. Use to be regular billiard haunt of mine.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorjohn89
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2016

Government Center is a great place. You can get to it with the subway using the green line. Outbound means you are going towards the Kenmore and inbound is towards Government Center stop. There is a place called Quincy Market there that you can visit. Also the wharf is very nice for sightseeing. There is an aquarium there that you should see and a large IMax theatre. You can also walk through Newbury Street, probably the most lavish street in Boston with boutiques and cafes on every block. Northend is also nice, more of an Italian setting with a variety of Italian restaurants. You should definitely visit the Prudential Center. It is a huge mall composed of several building that are connected by bridges that run over streets. In the center of it all is a large tower, either the tallest or one of the tallest, and it writes Prudential on the top so you can't miss it. I haven't been in the tower but definitely visited the mall many times. There are several famous hotels like the Sheraton and Lexington that are basically in the Prudential area. There is also a large public library in the Prudential area and a duck tour. I recommend you using the duck tours, they will show you around and give you some history. Have a great time. I am a student here so I sort of know my way around even though I spend most of my time on campus :). You will definitely see a lot of college students with their backpacks walking around.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2016

I've missed you, Robo-pal.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2016

Weird that it didn't even try to sell us anything except the city we already live in.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks