Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2014

Hmm, wish I wasn't crippled by depression and emotional distress...We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    i'll be attending a senate action meeting at the MSPCA so I will unfortunately not be able to make it.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    I'd be down for tonight or next week
    • CommentAuthorryan t

Down for tonight!
    • CommentAuthorQue Sarah?

Sounds good. I'll have the beer, pies, chips and Bruins. Anytime after 8 is good. I think it's a smaller group, but doesn't matter to me. Don't be afraid of the rain! Whisper for the address.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2014

There were tiny pies. It was amazing.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    OK, this week, kate & my's place. Whisper for address. 8:30 on is good.

Basement/fence bike parking. Roof deck if it's not raining/too cold. I'll make tons of pasta and of course provide a 30 racker.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    AWESOME!!!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    obvy text if you have questions/want to bring things.

six one slevin nein six tree nein six six neinNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Update: there will be chili (veg)Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Oh and more candy than you can imagine because HALLOWEEEN

I might break out the eggplant costumeNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Update:
    Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    MOST IMPORTANT DETAIL

Do not lock on the stop sign at the corner of Rutland and Shawmut: that's where RGBike was stolen from last year, the stop sign isn't cemented into the ground properly.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2014

Damn. Usually I'd just take a loose sign down and throw it in a ditch somewhere. But a stop sign is actually important to, like, saving lives.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

^Wouldn't know. I never use them.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    nerdo:Damn. Usually I'd just take a loose sign down and throw it in a ditch somewhere. But a stop sign is actually important to, like, saving lives.

I've submitted citizen complaints about it, pulled it up and laid it down on the ground...nothing. I gave up last year.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorryan t

the ice cream will be there around 9:30 :p
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2014

Craigglesofdoom:
    nerdo:Damn. Usually I'd just take a loose sign down and throw it in a ditch somewhere. But a stop sign is actually important to, like, saving lives.

I've submitted citizen complaints about it, pulled it up and laid it down on the ground...nothing. I gave up last year.

Fun project: Unbolt the actual sign from the pole. Ditch the pole. Prop the sign back up on the ground against a cinderblock or something similar. Now submit a citizen complaint.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    That'sactually a good idea. I'll see if it's a bolty one or one of those strap metal ones.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    That is also a great strategy for sign stealing, unbolt the pole from the anchored bit, take it to somewhere hidden to take the sign off the pole.

Do not steal stop signs.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    30 rack last night contained home made chilli, candy, ice cream w/hot fudge, Nutella, roof deck hangin', beer, and a motorcycle. Good times. Ya'll missed out. Great seeing those who came.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorginny
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2014

Bummed I missed this! Maybe next time.
    Update: Made it to Maine via motorcycle, did not freeze to death (felt like it though)

this is the way we ended up going...2 detours and getting lost in backwoods maine included.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zqQW5EKRiz8k.kf0faj-y4EpoNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Glad you made it!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.