Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /nfs/c03/h04/mnt/49019/domains/bostonfixed.us/html/forum/extensions/Signatures/default.php on line 86

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /nfs/c03/h04/mnt/49019/domains/bostonfixed.us/html/forum/extensions/Signatures/default.php on line 86

also, would any ladies like to get all kurt halsey with me?You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2009 edited

get pumped everyoneee!!!! 2 and 1/2 hours till we meet up to see space rain!!!!

btw i might be coming with a lady friend + her car ... so we should be set for seating hopefullysomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcrumbles
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2009

Oh I want to so badly but I have a big SUPRISE unsexy testy tomorrow. Blehhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike

I'm staying in the cambridge/somerville vicinity if anyone wants to meet up. I have to work at 10am so I'm not staying out too late.
    crumbles:Oh I want to so badly but I have a big SUPRISE unsexy testy tomorrow. Blehhhh

You have a teste?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Just napped for 4 hours in preparation. Woke up to 26 new messages. We are such a mess, but it JUST MIGHT WORK.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    conor!:also, would any ladies like to get all kurt halsey with me?

You have no idea how much I want to slap you right now my dear conor.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

buddymike:I'm staying in the cambridge/somerville vicinity if anyone wants to meet up. I have to work at 10am so I'm not staying out too late.

Mike, I've got a class at 9:30, so I'm heading back early. I know Alex is too. Come anyway, my man.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    EPIC! Stratton:

You have no idea how much I want to slap you right now my dear conor.

You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I thought you were talking about the beard and glasses.

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorthehum

well my car plan failed. i'm gathering a bunch of BU kids to ride from Marsh Chapel to the chestnut hill reservoir leaving at 1:30. anyone feel free to join.theHum
    •  
      CommentAuthorelinormous

i AM going - i have a car and a few spaces open. see you at 11:30
    I'm too lazy to read all these posts. I have room for 2 people. When and where are you all meeting. Reply to this post or text me at 6one7.sixtyfour0.nintysix05.polo
    •  
      CommentAuthorOG killersim

^tosci park at 11.30 you lazy boy.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    Actually I'm just going to drink (alot). See you all Thursdaypolo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    • CommentAuthorben

tinyhonkshus:Just napped for 4 hours in preparation. Woke up to 26 new messages. We are such a mess, but it JUST MIGHT WORK.

i tried to nap, but elinor called me to get a young lady's digits -- just as I was falling asleep.

i better see some M-ingO tonight girl or you woke me for nothinI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009

just chillin in a 25 person pile..no big deal

thanks for making it such a great night everybody! i had an awesome time :]
    hopefully i'll see most of you at jeremy's for 30 racksomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorben

I see no bikes and no beer in this group photo. Is this a first?I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthordeadbolt

i'm really glad i wore that fat suit last night,.................................................................Mattia: "I don''t usually watch porn with pickaxe, but when I do it, I make sure to be on the right website"
    •  
      CommentAuthorelinormous

oh man...so cold but so fun.

i am exhaustedddd
    I was also cold.

So glad I went

That last meteor was EPIC!

Also <3's for us successfully caravanning.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthordeadbolt

oh yeah i almost forgot.
    you know how i was the "voice of reason" for us to leave because i had to be up super early?
    i was the LAST one to leave TosciPark.
    what's the term i'm searching forMattia: "I don''t usually watch porn with pickaxe, but when I do it, I make sure to be on the right website"
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009 edited

if anyone finds a blue Lafuma sleeping bag case in amongst all their blankets and whatnot, I miss it terribly....

edit: n/m. found it in my pocket...I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

the kid next to me in class right now says i smell like whiskey.MUFFDVR
    • CommentAuthorgrev

do you taste like whiskey?not another pitcher!
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

idk gotta ask tim.MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorcdrebbel

Maybe not exact, but should should jog whomevers memory: "We're Jews, can we do that?"Fuck yeah.
    •  
      CommentAuthorelinormous

hahahahahah

we were talking about docking

ben: "i'm jewish...can i do that?"

PRICELESS
    • CommentAuthorgrev

pretty sure the jews are out of luck on that onenot another pitcher!
    • CommentAuthorowen

Nope I'm holding a beer in that pic. Sorry to ruin it
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

deadbolt: Ha, yeah, that happens to me all the time. Just figure how much later it would have been when you were the last one to leave if I you HADN'T been the voice of reason.

Jeremy: Shout out for the great picture. Lots of happy there.

Also: The caravan. Epic's car behind, us in 6th place, everyone else in front. Hopped to the left to try for the picture. I enjoyed how we rolled last night. 7 cars in a peloton, looking sketchyasfuck.

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorcdrebbel

deadbolt: "...I invented that shit!"Fuck yeah.
    • CommentAuthorben

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA siggedI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009 edited

^^referring to the reach aroundsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    ^^I knew there was at LEAST one more great quotation moment that I'd forgotten.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthordeadbolt

i feel honored you find my unoriginal perv humor so,... humerousMattia: "I don''t usually watch porn with pickaxe, but when I do it, I make sure to be on the right website"
    • CommentAuthorben

the humerous? is that near the funny bone?I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthordeadbolt

*HUMORous. typo!Mattia: "I don''t usually watch porn with pickaxe, but when I do it, I make sure to be on the right website"
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

i rubbed tims arm by accident. sorry bud.MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthordrags

^you were excited, it's understandablecdrebbel: STOP TYPING 'BREAKS' YOU FUCKTARDS. YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

"I want Coco's puffs." Still the funniest line of the night for me.
    Also. Sean's thighs: fluffy pillows. I highly recommend them.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

:D

<3'ssomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    ^^I feel like I heard something like "whose balls are in my mouth?" or "whose mouth is on my balls?" I didn't get context.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

ahh yes..that was cait i believe, she wanted to play the game "who's balls are in my mouth"somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTime5 days ago

this event is a crowning achievement in my life.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    quite a bumpDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D