Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Found kind of a cool thing on ebay...I feel like these would've caught on if they were a good idea, but maybe still a fun thing to have around/have on a vintage fixup?

linkyNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorgrev
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2009

i'd prefer full fenders on a vintage fixup. and good tires.not another pitcher!
    •  
      CommentAuthorhowl
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2009

Craiginpictures:Found kind of a cool thing on ebay...I feel like these would've caught on if they were a good idea, but maybe still a fun thing to have around/have on a vintage fixup?

I may still have a couple sets of those hanging around in a box from an old bike i picked up. No noticeable effect. If i lived in goathead country, i might consider them. Don't think they run close enough to get rid of the small bits of glass that cause most of my flats.Troglodytarum is latin for troll