Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2009

Do you like Po'Boy sammiches? Do you know where to get one? Or where to get the best one?

I haven't had a Po'Boy since I moved here from Minnesota, and I'm needing its deliciousness.

Help me.Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

xbobeahenx:Do you like Po'Boy sammiches? Do you know where to get one? Or where to get the best one?

I haven't had a Po'Boy since I moved here from Minnesota, and I'm needing its deliciousness.

Help me.

Hm. I feel like I've had one somewhere in Union Sq, but that may be made up.dongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2009 edited

prolly all star sandwich bar in inman. i went there oncet and now i'm poor (hahahahhha). but they'll prolly make ya a simuclacrum of said sammich.

"s n s" or whatever in inman as well. "essen n' ess"that one. yall know. . .
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown

the real deal?e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    they had a buffalo fish po'boy on special at the publick house. it was awesome.

this information helps you not at all.

but all star does have a po'boy on the regular i think.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorgytterberg

Redbones in Davis has a pretty good basic one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx

man, I'm fuckstoked that you folks have some ideas. I now need to seek out and consume these sammiches.Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.