Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2009 edited

Hey guys. Public service announcement. Two blocks from my house, there is a ton of stuff on the street. Some of it relatively old. Lots of records, a reel-to-reel recorder, reel-to-reel tapes, etc. I picked up some Richard Pryor records and 8 tracks, but my apartment is small so I left a bunch of soul records and tapes behind.
    I picked up a video camera because I thought someone here might want it. Olympus VX-303, with the bag, batteries, and cables. At least 25 years old. If you want it, holler. If not, I'll curb it in a few days.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Is the camera in decent condition? if it is i'll take it.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorJack

Riverside, represent! Wish I got there earlier. Did, however, nab an awesome lamp (below) and a beautiful piece of framed cork.

• CommentAuthormauspad
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2009

that lamp is gorgeous. hot damn.
    • CommentAuthorPLyTheMan

I hate missing out on awesome free stuff, even if it is completely useless to me =( Someday when I have my own house I can already see it being full of junk...
    •  
      CommentAuthorJack

Actually, everything in that picture is a sidewalk find (minus the yoga mat).
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Nice lamp, indeed. Glad the tip was useful. Cambridgeport, yo!We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorIV

SAVE ME SOME SOUL!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorJack
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2009

^^ It's actually Riverside, not Cambridgeport.
    • CommentAuthorCarter
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2009 edited

^^I got all the soul Will, sorry.

edit: I might try to make a mix out of what I found. It would be a soul\jazz\loungey found on the street kind of thing. I'll post it here if I get it done.It's not francois' fault that you weren't looking hard enough.
    •  
      CommentAuthorIV

^Fak, what are you doing next friday, I should have the day off, let's spin some wax
    • CommentAuthorCarter

I'll be in NYC next weekend. Maybe the week after that? Hit me up.It's not francois' fault that you weren't looking hard enough.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Jack:^^ It's actually Riverside, not Cambridgeport.

http://tinyurl.com/y8kob57
    Are we really going to get nit-picky? :)We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorJack

I made this same mistake when I moved here. You need to have some respect for your home, my friend ;). South of Mass Ave and West of River St is Riverside.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Tsk tsk. I lived on River St. (East side) for 3 years. I still rep my old hood. Looks like we've got a turf beef on hand. Shall we do this West Side Story style, with music?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorJack

Duel. Tomorrow. High noon. Hoyt Field.
    • CommentAuthorCarter

Joe bring that movie camera you found! Moving pics or it didn't happen.It's not francois' fault that you weren't looking hard enough.