Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorspinorama
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2009 edited

Just a heads up to any ice skating enthusiasts. Public skating will be held at Fenway Park on Jan. 3rd and 10th. Free for Boston residents but you have to get tickets that are being handed out around the city this saturday, from 9-11am.(Locations in the link below)

teh detz

If anyone needs skates, let me know. Otherwise, I'm sure we can rig a series of razor blades to some bike rims.In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
    • CommentAuthorLyzard
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2009

i want to do this just so I can say I've skated around Fenway on ice. who lives in Boston and can get tickets???
    SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME A TICKET FOR THE 10th?! Pretty please?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthordrags

my dads eyes pretty much glow at the idea of skating on fenway, he thinks it would be the coolest thing ever.

NEED TO GET ON THESE TICKETS.cdrebbel: STOP TYPING 'BREAKS' YOU FUCKTARDS. YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY.
    • CommentAuthorBAUMANN

wiriamou:
    If anyone needs skates, let me know. Otherwise, I'm sure we can rig a series of razor blades to some bike rims.

i need skates, you has skates?RIDE METAL
    •  
      CommentAuthorspinorama

i'm gonna see how many I can get when I go. I'm pretty sure all you need is some proof that you live in boston, like a heating bill or somethingIn the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
    •  
      CommentAuthorspinorama

eBAUMANN:
    wiriamou:
    If anyone needs skates, let me know. Otherwise, I'm sure we can rig a series of razor blades to some bike rims.

i need skates, you has skates?

does has skates...what size?In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
    • CommentAuthorBAUMANN
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2009 edited

^ ladies 6-7, mens 12-13 (7 and 13 preferred, but obv beggars cant be choosers) thanks for anything you can manage!
    im still going even if i dont have skates, itll make a great photo...RIDE METAL
    •  
      CommentAuthorspinorama

well, i'm a size 8 mens but I come from a big hockey family and have about 20-25 pairs of skates at my parents house. I'll see what I can dig upIn the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
    • CommentAuthorBAUMANN

^ cool, let me know, and thanks a lot!RIDE METAL
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2009

I LOVE ICE SKATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg so excited

do you think i could borrow a pair of size 13 men's skates from you? (they're obvy for me. i haz big feet ;))

are there sessions or is it all day? do you think it's going to be stupidly crowded? (did i spell crowded wrong? that looks wrong. but i dont think it is. whatevs)Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheFall
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2009

I haven't been skating since I lived in DC. Majorly unacceptable. I'm all about this!"...except for the SS Urine Fetish..that one can sink to the bottom of the fucking ocean." -Gilbert
    • CommentAuthorBAUMANN
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2009

got my tickets this morning. they were all gone by 930. so pumped.RIDE METAL
    •  
      CommentAuthorspinorama

i got wait listed :-( not happyIn the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
    • CommentAuthorBAUMANN

wiriamou:i got wait listed :-( not happy

bummer!

we got real lucky, i think i got one of the last 10 tickets at our spot. i thought it was kinda stupid that they were giving 4 tickets to anyone with a mass (boston) drivers license without even asking if they needed 4. we gave 2 of ours to a couple who got turned away because they didnt have enough proof that they lived in boston...ridiculous.RIDE METAL