Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

THIS WEEK. IT CAN HAPPEN?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    it better! We went to Castle Island, then we headed over to Boston Common last week, it was definitely a good time, hopefully the weather cooperates
    • CommentAuthordub
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2010

In with Four Loko, assuming early band practice pans outI have a two part question: 1. Why is he doing that? And 2. Should we light him on fire.
    so this still happening? ....go away rain
    • CommentAuthorBrycePops
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2010

anyone riding tonight? I want to ride. I'll probably start riding around 5 but I can meet up with y'all at 7 and continue
    • CommentAuthorDoubleL

maybe? my post-work plan is going to visit shah so i can hijack a pedal wrench...depending on what time it is, maybe i'll come out and ride? send me yo digitz and i'll keep you posted if I am gonna make it. i wanna try and take out the new bike!!
    • CommentAuthorjerome

Specifically not going to allston so i won't wuss out and not show. I'm psyched!i didnt like my old username anymore so here's a new one.
    • CommentAuthorDoubleL

allston = the bermuda triangle of boston. some people go in, and just never come back out.
    • CommentAuthorjerome

Haha no, I just live there and once I take my shoes off and it's coldish out and I have a couple beers I usually don't leave.

e.g. not being at sprints on monday even though I really wanted to go.i didnt like my old username anymore so here's a new one.
    • CommentAuthorDoubleL

haha, no i know, i live there too!
    • CommentAuthorDoubleL

Aiming to make it out but will be a few mins late!
    • CommentAuthorDoubleL
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2010

anyone riding tonight??
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2010

I could be down..gotta get laundry/cooking done after work but I might be able to hustle it
    • CommentAuthorBrycePops
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2010

anyone riding tonight?
    • CommentAuthorBrycePops
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2010

plans changed...won't make it for 7 but if anyone wants to ride... I'll be meeting a couple people later on in the night closer to 9 for what could be 50 miles. let me know if you want to join us :)
    • CommentAuthorBrycePops
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2010

Anyone riding tonight? Uncle andross and I will be over to the fountain by 7 after we finish a task by the river
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2011

Bump!
    It's beautiful out today!
    7pm Prudential Center fountain
    tonight, we ride bikesroz-berry-lime
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

oh whatttttttttttttttt
    Oh yeeeaaaaaa I am THERE.

I get out of work at like 7, so wait up plzzzzzNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthor11hour

I might be able to catch this....which way you heading in case I cant meet at 7
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz

i dont think we are gonna head out till 7:30roz-berry-lime
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

wtf dick bags. no one's here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2011

Whoa. I was there from 7-7:15 and left to get wine-drunk instead.The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    i was there w/ mitch at 7:10Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz

yea... wednesday ride ended up just going to my place and getting drunkroz-berry-lime
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

Real drunk. Actually, I didn't shake my hangover until like six this afternoon.The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    .this life may not be for you - ridecrazy