Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2010 edited

Details: It just so happens that the bike locked next to mine when I got to shaws was a 2006 Raleigh Rush Hour, with no decals, super chopped bars, and a steep ass stem. When I came out of shaws, the bike is gone and so are my lights.

And some dude was leaving as I was coming in, backpack with a "bicycles allowed full lane" patch, and a patchy beard. Did you steal my lights?

I'm not saying it was you for sure, it's just a bit fishy.Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    get over it.

happens to everyone.

if you don't want something stolen,

don't leave it for someone to take.

seriously, guy.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    also, quit yr profiling.

you sound like a fucking cop.

or a republican.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    lolol.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2010

conor didn't I ride with you briefly this evening?Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    i don't think so. unless 'this evening' means 2pm.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx

nope, must be different conor. round 7pm.

ps- I'm going to beat people to the punch, this thread is stinky'd.Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2010 edited

^^ you rode with "Conrad." I dont know if he is on this forum? I think he might lurk?

Sorry to hear about your lights. I always take mine in cause of stuff like this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx

ConRAD, that was it. thanks!

I was more ranting about the lights. It was a crap cap to an otherwise good night.Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Bob, Conor's just a lovable crank, but I'm sure you know this already.
    And I'm down to swing a sack of doorknobs if you want to head out and profile light thieves.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx

Oh, I wasn't upset at conor. I tried to stinky this thread myself and it didn't work!

Bag o door knobs eh? Bag o knifes is my thing.Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown

I know someone who can help with a stakeout.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

It takes all types to make a solid vigilante squad. As long as I get to be the B.A. Baracas of the crew, I'm cool.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx

I guess that makes me Murdoc.Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    joeyfresh:Bob, Conor's just a lovable crank, but I'm sure you know this already.

this is true, but i meant what i said.

if you leave your lights on your bike, someone might take 'em. it's just how things go.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGilbert

let's make lights that can also remotely be detonated to explode a 3" radius of utter destruction.

That would rule!

Unless an enemy got ahold of our remote control....."You're dancing TOO SMALL; dominant males dance like THIS!" -(drunk) Nate, to me on the art of seduction and the role of dancing therein (while on a dancefloor)
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx

conor!:
    joeyfresh:Bob, Conor's just a lovable crank, but I'm sure you know this already.

this is true, but i meant what i said.

if you leave your lights on your bike, someone might take 'em. it's just how things go.

I just figured with only one other bike at the store, I might be safe. Just ranting.

Gilbert:let's make lights that can also remotely be detonated to explode a 3" radius of utter destruction.

That would rule!

Unless an enemy got ahold of our remote control.....

I like where your head is at. Let's discuss this further. Or farther. I haven't decided.Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2010 edited

how on earth does 0 (since he left as you came in) other people likely to stumble by and observe make your lights safer?dongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2010

dude that sucks!
    i've never seen that dude around LA before but i'll keep an eye out for him/his bike.
    what kind of lights were they? if i see his bike i'll peep his illuminatory devicesMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthorCarter
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2010 edited

Gilbert:let's make lights that can also remotely be detonated to explode a 3" radius of utter destruction.

I like the 3 inch radius of utter destruction. That would be the cutest explosion ever.It's not francois' fault that you weren't looking hard enough.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheFall

yeah, this happens, and sucks. i caught some dickface red fucking handed trying to steal my lights a while back as i was making the quickest run into cvs. I came out both amused by his shamelessness, and mightily chagrined. I stood over him for a good ten seconds as he crouched to unfasten them. the asswaffle finally noticed me, nearly fell over and choked on his tongue trying to make some lame excuse, and then stumbled off. I didn't say a single word the entirety of the incident, but i can apparently throw a death glare like you ain't never seen..."...except for the SS Urine Fetish..that one can sink to the bottom of the fucking ocean." -Gilbert
    TheFall:I didn't say a single word the entirety of the incident, but i can apparently throw a death glare like you ain't never seen...

Awesome. "This is the light your looking for." *The Force induced handwave*All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthormmmbikes

kick his ass seabass!No consequence breeds no conscience
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheFall
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2010

chr|s sedition:
    TheFall:I didn't say a single word the entirety of the incident, but i can apparently throw a death glare like you ain't never seen...

Awesome. "This is the light your looking for." *The Force induced handwave*
    ha! I tittered. Aloud."...except for the SS Urine Fetish..that one can sink to the bottom of the fucking ocean." -Gilbert
    welcome to allston. go move
    i'm.... i'm sorry.

i just couldn't see well enough.

i'll give 'em back.

i'm... i'm sorry.flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    • CommentAuthormindchalk
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010

ZIP TIE YOUR FUCKING LIGHTS ON?out of true.
    • CommentAuthormindchalk
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010

they look like alien heads.out of true.
    • CommentAuthorTdiugj
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2012

<p>ll wish to make definite that your other jewelry namely subtle and doesn t draw consideration away from the statement your watch is generating.Moreover, it s quiet attractive to wear small other jewelry anytime you chose to have your watch make your form statement <a href=http://www.yeardress.org/Evening-Dresses.html>cheap evening dresses</a> . .Statement watches might be tougher to dress down at a later time, as they frequently draw attention and, as the label suggests, make a statement.If you re searching for a watch for a formal occasion which you can wear at other occasions also you might wish to remain away from buying a statement watch. <a href=http://www.yeardress.org/>mother of the bride dresses</a> . Particular statement watches will probably be in a location to be paired with, say, <a href=http://www.yeardress.org/>alexia bridesmaid dresses</a> jeans along with a tee or with company casual clothes <a href=http://www.yeardress.org/>wedding dresses</a> . , <a href=http://www.yeardress.org/>wholesale wedding dresses</a> . merely you need to think about what occasions your watch will probably be appropriate for when buying your fashionable </p>