Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

This has happened far too many times... I really need to buy a hand-pump. However is anyone near Forest Hills with a floor pump and tire lever that can please help me out. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.what the fuck are you talking about. bikes, bitches & booze or get the fuck out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2010

I'll be in that area in about a half hour-45 mins and will bring tools. If you're still in need, post the address here and I'll check the boards from my phone when I'm nearby.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    OMFG love you... 49 Woodlawn st. Apt. 2what the fuck are you talking about. bikes, bitches & booze or get the fuck out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Every once in a while the boards are useful for things that matter ;)
    See you in a bit.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

get a horse!dongpincher 1000
    You know, my name means lover of horses...in a strictly platonic way. thanks for your help joeyfresh.

Admin, you may delete this thread if you wanna...
    lubsuwhat the fuck are you talking about. bikes, bitches & booze or get the fuck out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2010

Get the Topeak Road Morph G. All other portable pumps suxors.
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2010

just buy one of these, any bike shop will have one for 50 cents or a dollar.
    then walk your bike to a gas station and fill up your presta valve via their air compressor.

gone