Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2010 edited

Since deadbolt never started a thread like this. I figure why not give it a shot.

What do you wish for right now? Assuming you will get another wish tomorrow.

Today I wish TLR cameras weren't so expensive.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    VectoredZev:Today I hate that TLR cameras are so expensive.

ftfy.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    i wish robot wives were cheap and effectiveBut the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2010

Conor, I figured you'd be up for my TODAY I'M SCARED SOMEBODY PLEASE HOLD ME [/] thread idea.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I had time in the day for everything I want to do.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF

Epic has my back. Seriously though... not enough time. I'd ask for more days in the week, but I'd prob get just as little done.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

yea man, no disrespect, but "i wish" sorta easily coincides with "i hate"somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2010

Today I wish this thread had had better results. But i dont hate that it didnt.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...