Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

oh... WIN:you guys are fucking ridiculous :)

No you're ridiculous....

joeyfresh, MPH:And cute.

and cute.

<3<3<3clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2010

I can see you smiling through the internet, Eric. :)We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    joeyfresh, MPH:I can see you smiling through the internet, Eric. :)

You can probably also see me in my pajama pants, shirtless, with a stuffed nose and eating my bowls of Honey Nut Cheerios before I head to work.

Also me throwing up gang signs for you.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    For epic:

But seriously, my housemate and I are currently attempting to make bread in the idea of a s'more: chocolate bread, graham cracker sprinklings on top, and marshmallow in the middle.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Craiginpictures:For epic:

But seriously, my housemate and I are currently attempting to make bread in the idea of a s'more: chocolate bread, graham cracker sprinklings on top, and marshmallow in the middle.

Best toaster ever... the burnt parts even taste epic!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorjonodavis
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2010

Dumpstered chéz pizza with mashed avocado on top and a liberal sprinkling of my friends salt & peppep.
    • CommentAuthorgrev
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2010

chicken flavored rice noodle ramen with dehydrated veggie things + 2 eggs, ground red pepper, curry powder, chipotle smoked tabasco, and a piece of toast. im disappointed that i forgot to add bbq sauce.not another pitcher!
    • CommentAuthorjerome

breakfast chimichanga at deep ellummmmmmmmmmmi didnt like my old username anymore so here's a new one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

mt. blat, as i have termed it. mozzarella tempeh bacon lettuce avocado tomato. i've never put fresh mozzarella on my blats before and it was delicious.
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2010

Im pretty sure that there are few things which fresh mozzarella does not enhance.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    ^ liar!joeyfresh, MPH: Clearly you've never met Shah. Motherfucker could eat 2700lbs on the spot and then carry the other half.
    • CommentAuthorjerome
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2010

Since some time in April, my girlfriend and I have been talking about a "no-restaurant" month, in which we save money and eat better.

It's not gonna be September, but at least we've got a nice, big and CLEAN kitchen now.

Last night I made:
    Garlic, sesame seed & Wheat Thins - Breaded Baked Chicken
    Garlic-Roasted Kale
    and boxed Rice Pilaf.

For breakfast, I made my very own bacon, egg and sharp cheddar wrap with baby spinach. Unfortunately I'm the worst at making wraps and ended up just eating a pile of delicious scrambled goop.

Can someone remind me why I've spent $5 a day at Herrell's for the past 2 years?i didnt like my old username anymore so here's a new one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2010

oh god, no i can't. half the time when i go to herrells with people i bring my own food. i don't like their food at all. it's all greasy and tastes not very good. the only thing i'm ever inclined to get is the oatmeal, and it costs less and doesn't take 40 minutes to get my food when i make it myself.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkingston
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2010

breakfast - cinnamon toast crunch cerealwww.kingstonphoto.net
    today i ate -

breakfast: lemon poppyseed poundcake and grapefruit juice.

lunch: grilled chicken sandwich w/ mushrooms peppers and onions.

dinner: tbd.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2010

chicken parmesan is in the oven..mmmmsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorChromeLugs
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2010 edited

Since I've been in albuquerque, I've eaten:

Skillet o' fat and taters with two eggs OE (perfectly cooked, by the way) and green chile at Grandma's Diner
    Tripe bahn mi, beef and tendon pho at Vietnam 2000 (a restaurant that shares a building and owner with an emissions inspection booth) (best ever)
    Shit tons of hatch green chile
    foie gras, lamb, and yuzu tart at Geronimo
    $1 bag o' tiny tacos from the hot stand at Smith's
    Mandatory green chile enchaladas at Sophia's

and a bunch of other delicious shit. And it's all crazy cheap. Except for geronimo. But that place isn't that good any way.

[and a whole lot of beer]I prefer 49x16
    Toaster Strudels on sale for $2 a box. Forgot how many were actually in a box. TOASTER STRUDEL OVERLOAD EVERY DAY.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2010

today, and for the past 5 days...oatmeal and pieces from a massive platter of lasagna i madesomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Today I cooked eggplant for the first time. It tasted good! But now I feel sick =(i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorFancy
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2010

TIA so much Candy Corn I want to puke.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2010

1st round:
    stir-fried salmon with carrots and onions
    pan-fried sweet potatoes
    citrus carrots

2nd round:
    oven-cooked salmon
    oven-baked sweet potatoes
    fried bananas and plantains

3rd round:
    brownies

'twas an extraordinarily warm-colored meal overflown with flavor accompanied by the lovely joey fresh, ms. joey fresh, and dubsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    that sounds fabYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    Mick:1st round:
    stir-fried salmon with carrots and onions
    pan-fried sweet potatoes
    citrus carrots

2nd round:
    oven-cooked salmon
    oven-baked sweet potatoes
    fried bananas and plantains

3rd round:
    brownies

4th round:
    Oven-baked brownies with oven-warmed bananas, deep fried sweet potatoes and 350'F-oil-fried sweet potatoes.

'twas an extraordinarily warm-colored meal overflown with flavor accompanied by the lovely joey fresh, ms. joey fresh, and dub
    I prefer 49x16
    Last night I discovered that tortilla chips are AMAZING WITH NUTELLANaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorcdrebbel
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2010

Apples. Lot's of apples.Fuck yeah.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcrumbles
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2010

Blueberry apple cinnamon pancakes and chai tea.

YUMMMMM!
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2010

two words: chicken parmsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorChromeLugs
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2010

Lamb neck, cauliflower, spaghetti squash ragout with boudin noir pasta.I prefer 49x16
    chocolate covered espresso beans, in bar form
    so good i keep on forgetting they have a whole bunch of caffeine, and i now im never gonna sleepthis life may not be for you - ridecrazy
    • CommentAuthorgrev
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2010

MOUSSAKAnot another pitcher!
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2010

Today, I ate some braised chicken quarters in a white wine sauce with green beans. It was fucking bangin.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2010

Breakfast at bloop cart =Peanut butter banana almond agave almond milk oatmeal

Lunch at homegrown smoker = combo plate bbq tempeh, chipotle sausage, mac and cheese, baked beans, corn bread

Post lunch snack at sweet pea bakery= jam and cookie bar

Dinner at potato champion = vegan poutine

Oh and I had an americano at stumptown this morning and a capucino there tonight

I win this.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

^Are you still in Portland or something? The PNW is a vegetarian/vegan food mecca.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    duuuuuude i dont know you but go to bijou cafe (132 Southwest 3rd Avenue) they know how to cook eggs, for real.
    also if you LOVE SUSHI
    go to yoko's (2878 SE Gladstone St) and get the smoked salmon sashimi and theres another roll that i cant remember the name of but it is amazing.

mmmmmm portland food

DONT FORGET TO GO TO MCMINNIMANS and get tots and a rubinatorYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    • CommentAuthorgemathy

he's vegan, right?
    Is there vegan poutine in Boston? I need that in my face.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Vegan poutine would be pretty easy to make. The hardest part is the vegan cheese. The best stuff is only sold to restaurants.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

stumptown = portland

PAUL LETS MAKE THAT SHIT! (in soy free variety, please)

nerdo - not true.Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    meghan, thats what i thought and then i read chipotle sausage.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

chipotle sausVEDGE, maybe.

:)
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown

Homegrown smoker is an all vegan bbq cart.

if I wasn't totally satisfied with my work situation I would be planning a move

Back in boston nowe-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Mrotown is definitely the most vegan of vegans. Dora, tell me a super good vegan cheese! I just know the restaurant stuff (forget the name) is mega-leagues above what I've bought in the past.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown

I don't know about that. But I am indeed of the vegan/edge persuasion.

Daiya is pretty much the only one worth getting.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

^Yeah, that's the one. I thought it was only available for restaurants, but looks like they have retail product now. Sweet!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorcrumbles

Hey for all of you vegans--come to Cafenation this weekend (380 Washington Street in Brighton, MA)

We now have vegan french toast and tofu scramble!

Please please try the tofu scramble, it's my personal recipe and I'm trying to get some feedback so we can have the best tofu scramble in the whole darned city!

Today I ate: apple-pomegranate granola with hemp milk, apple chaider, and waiting for the dude to get back for dinner!
    woah, Cafenation rules, I haven't been there since I moved out of Oak Squeazy. I might just have to get my tofu on.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    ^yes and yes. Feed me!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    I decided to teach myself how to make sushi. I have eaten at least $100 worth of sushi, if it were to be purchased from a restaurant, for lunch three days in a row.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2010

nerdo:^Yeah, that's the one. I thought it was only available for restaurants, but looks like they have retail product now. Sweet!

hellllllllllllllllll yea! grilled cheese for days!!

Must be awful, being so fluffy.