Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Hey all, we are having a bike/bag show at the FourthWall Project on Friday night starting at 7pm. The show will highlight a collaboration project that we have been working on with the guys from Bodega and Baileyworks. Bikes, bags, other fancy things. There will also be a little sneak peek of a couple of the bikes we will be bringing to NAHBS there as well. So come and check it out, it should be fun. Thanks, Tyler.
    Will be there for sure! You guys always have great events.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthormauspad
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2010

anyone wanna hang out in the longwood area before this? get dinner? eh? eh?
    ^if i don't have band practice i'm down. i probably will though.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    youre in a band?YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    I would get dinner with you beforehand, floofsi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    let me know where and when, i'll meet up with you guys too!'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    I'm in for dinner.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    banana truffles:youre in a band?

yes. we are currently trying to get what would be our first show outside of our own basement, hahaDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthormauspad

what about here or here?
    I vote Hidyani mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    what about the place that went in where brown sugar used to be in fenway? too bad all of fenway burnt down.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    In in in for dinner
    • CommentAuthorLyzard

i'm in for this as well. ALL in.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2010 edited

This sounds like a good time, but I'll be on a bus to Philaderfia then. Oh weell. Have fun everyone!
    • CommentAuthormauspad

Alex: I dunno, i just looked on yelp for cheap places in fenway :P

Hidyan Cafe in Fenway at 6pm on friday, then? or 6:30?
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

is this at that same space it was right before NAHBS last year?
    if you mean NACCC then yes, i think it is.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorcdrebbel

Where the IF show was by Fenway.Fuck yeah.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDan Roch

work as usual... maybe one day I'll be able to come to things that happen at night during the week..Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaning they are unemployed - Prince Philip during the recession in 1981
    needs more collaboration partners

could you have worked in whole foods in there like specialized did?But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    ^ no need to hate on the local creative guys that are putting Boston on the map.I am Superb
    Hey Alex could you post some mostly definite (or actually definite) places and times for funsies tomorrow?
    :)YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    JasonMayhem:^ no need to hate on the local creative guys that are putting Boston on the map.

I'm not HATIN' on anything other than the fact that I just can't stand physically reading "collaborations" that feature more than two companies. It gets so sloppy and poorly worded. It's like having a movie being made, but instead of just calling it like, Terminator 2, it'd be called JAMES CAMERONXARNOLD SCHWARTZNAGGERXEDWARD FURLONGXLINDA HAMILTONXTHAT DUDE WHO DIDN'T REALLY GO ANYWHERE AFTER THIS MOVIE BUT WAS ON THE X FILESXBOBBY BUDNICK FROM SALUTE YOUR SHORTS etc etc etc.

When everything is a bunch of X's, it just gives me a headache.But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    octalink magic:
    JasonMayhem:^ no need to hate on the local creative guys that are putting Boston on the map.

I'm not HATIN' on anything other than the fact that I just can't stand physically reading "collaborations" that feature more than two companies. It gets so sloppy and poorly worded. It's like having a movie being made, but instead of just calling it like, Terminator 2, it'd be called JAMES CAMERONXARNOLD SCHWARTZNAGGERXEDWARD FURLONGXLINDA HAMILTONXTHAT DUDE WHO DIDN'T REALLY GO ANYWHERE AFTER THIS MOVIE BUT WAS ON THE X FILESXBOBBY BUDNICK FROM SALUTE YOUR SHORTS etc etc etc.

When everything is a bunch of X's, it just gives me a headache.

yawn
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

if it makes you feel any better, tristan, your poor sentence structure pained me. so in a way, i share your pain.
    ratattack:if it makes you feel any better, tristan, your poor sentence structure pained me. so in a way, i share your pain.

Oh man, a grammar burn. I am forever wounded.But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2010

Grammar burns hurt the most.

I'll probably swing by this tonight.The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    • CommentAuthormauspad

Okay, so Marianna and I are gonna swing by Hidyan Cafe at 6:15ish and hang out until the opening if people wanna nom with company. Olinwhatever, come hang out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

^Hidyan is gross.
    • CommentAuthormauspad

^i want frozen yogurt.
    ^^i'd rather get middle eastern than italiani mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    ^^^^ I will see you there!
    I vote that Alex gets to pick.

*Also fro-yo is gross. Eat real ice cream!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthormauspad

killersim:let me know where and when, i'll meet up with you guys too!
    ^missed that. damn.

Fro yo still sucks.

Will be there though.

Asking for REAL ice cream.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    you shouldnt eat dairy while youre sickYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    ^not always true.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    im not saying it will make you sicker im just saying dairy causes mucus and theres more grossnessYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    ^I'm gonna wipe my nose on you..... <3'sclockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    EWWWW BOYS ARE GROSSSYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

although up until i came down with this cold i was pretty happy with where my fitness level is for early february, i will say that i am entirely displeased with my current snot rocketing ability. i feel like my technique was way better at this time of year in past winters.
    no band, i'm in for all of this.

if you don't mind another straight white dude hangin' around. ha. at least i'm not really old?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthormauspad

straight white dudes welcome.
    score.

god, i'm so average and vanilla.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    youre pretty hairy evan, that counts for something, right?YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

GO TO THIS IN ONE HOUR AND TWENTY ONE MINUTES FROM NOW.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I'd do him. And that would make me a little gay so I could make jokes, right?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    gay jokes FTW, because nobody's every 100% joking.

careful though tiger, i'm bringing mah fee-yance!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I'll grab her ass too.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks