Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Showing up to this and being asked our names to compare to the invite-only guest list = lame
    Pointing to Phil through the window and going "That guy! We know that guy!" = awesomei mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    there was a guest list? i did not get asked my nameYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2010

yeah, I just walked in with some co-workers.
    But, pretty cool stuff. A lot of the same bikes they had on display last year, but always cool to see those again. And some new gear with all sorts of crazy fender/rack/accessory combos. Pretty neat indeed.Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    i think they just gave up on the guest list thing after a while.

this was fun.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Thanks all for coming! It was a lot of fun. Now it's off to NAHBS in Richmond..... as soon as we finish a few more bikes.

Sorry about the "guest list" thing. But, just so ya know, the guest list was fake, we just wanted to make sure the crazy bums that were waltzing in during the day were discouraged from coming in. There were some pretty f'ed up people busting in during setup the day before. The night before the show someone smashed the front window to try and break in but were scared off by the super (thus the boarded up window).... Luckily they didn't make off with any of the bikes that were hidden around the corner.