Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

So, I checked out Pulse tonight, that new vegan/veggie place that opened recently in Davis Sq (195 Elm St, next to Subway. A few blocks down from Ace Wheelworks). It's good shit. Main course is about $10 - $13. I eat meat, and I'll be hitting this joint on a regular basis cause the food just rocks. Moreover, supporting a small, locally owed bid'ness' is always a good thing, so ya'll should go check it out. (disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Pulse in anyway)All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorstephen
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2010

what sorta food? this is relevant to my interests.
    Hmm....they had lasgana, BBQ tempa, Jerk tempa, veggie maki specials, stir fry, etc. I can't remember the whole menu.
    EDIT: It was good. Just GO!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown

They were great when they were vej naturals in Malden, but the place was tiny and out of the way.
    I look forward to hitting this.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

woah it's open? and with a sweet new name!
    vej naturals ruled
    gets thumbs up in the reviews i've heard, as well.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2010

mmmmmmmmm lasagna

Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2010

^that is just amazing and just convinced me to go try this veg place.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorLyzard
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2010

i coulda swore i still saw the joey's thai sign above it when i bike by earlier. ?
    it's the same space, no?
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2010

sooo i'm not calling anyone a liar
    but i rode by the place on my way back to work earlier today and it still has the thai sign up and looks closed
    i know there are 2 subways on elm; one right near davis and another near the intersection of elm and somerville ave (i'm too lazy to map 195 elm). maybe i'm thinking of the wrong one...
    yidunnoMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    dora:sooo i'm not calling anyone a liar
    but i rode by the place on my way back to work earlier today and it still has the thai sign up and looks closed
    yidunno

Both are true, actually. It still *does* have the Thai sign up. But if you look real close at the window by the door you'll see a sign that says "Pulse Cafe." Not sure what their hours are.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorbrittle
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2010

check out their website you guys! it exists! has hours/menu/directionsdisco visp