Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I go for a ride, and end up with some lady pissing all over me. God, I love Boston.

So I am riding up Mass Ave just passed Porter Sq. Then all hell breaks loose. I see someone running up Mass Ave, against traffic, and in between lanes of traffic. Cars are beeping 'n' shit. I notice the person is wearing a mask. My first thought, "God, these fucking pedestraians are crazier than ones in Central Sq."

Then I see people running after the masked person yelling "STOP THAT PERSON! CALL THE POLICE! etc." I slow down, turn around, and join the chase. I go passed the mask person by like 1/2 a block, jump off my bike, and wait. The mask person runs, and starts to turn down some side street. I charge at them and tackle them to the ground. We wrestle for a bit, and then I put them in an arm-bar (I'm a brown-belt in karate). Some older guy who had been chasing on foot catches up. He comes over and hold their legs down. He tells me that that the masked person just assaulted some woman and stole her purse. A crowd has gathered. The person's mask comes off: it is a woman! She starts freaking out that she got caught and *pisses her pants*, which goes all over me. Great. The cops show up and arrest her. The older guy then says to me, "When I saw some dude dressed in all black with lots of tattoos get involved, I knew the robber wasn't going to get away." I just laughed.

Morals of the story: (1) If you want to stop crime, ride a bike. It's faster than bad people. (2) If your going to rob people, wear a diaper.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    post of the year.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    very nice.
    •  
      CommentAuthortainted
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2010

pix or it didn't happen!

j/k, excellent post. one for the books! Chris Evil & the Taints
    • CommentAuthordub

Dude, props props props!I have a two part question: 1. Why is he doing that? And 2. Should we light him on fire.
    Good for you, you assaulted someone. Happy? Did you remember to take her purse? I mean, if you're the only one who can stop her, who can stop you?
    This was a good new thread. I approve.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    That might be the best post since that one where someone chased a bike thief while riding shotgun in a police cruiser...(I think those details are accurate)I thought that might be you! But there was no shimmy-shake so I couldn't be sure.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

hahahahaha it's even tbetter scuz i'm reallllly drunk hahaha rock on!somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    ^^I want more details on this.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    outcold:hahahahaha it's even tbetter scuz i'm reallllly drunk hahaha rock on!

wow, it is even better cause Sean's drunk! Nice job, Chris!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

^TOTALLEsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Craiginpictures:^^I want more details on this.

I endorse Craig's post, and heroin.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthor49teeth

win!
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2010

I woulda got away if it wasn't for your meddlin' kids!
    • CommentAuthorlos!

chris look at it this way - some people pay good money to get a golden shower. you got it for free brotha! score!!ride fast drink hard
    • CommentAuthormindchalk

^jealous carlo? i deliver.out of true.
    • CommentAuthorlos!
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2010

itll be a mighty powerful stream if you can hit me from seattle!ride fast drink hard
    • CommentAuthormindchalk
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2010

hold still buddy-boy.out of true.
    tainted:pix or it didn't happen!

"Robbery 10-001531 On 03/06/10 at 4:49PM, 24 year old Eleana Gonzalez of 364 Rindge Ave was arrested for unarmed robbery on Mass Ave subsequent to her forcibly snatching the victim's purse but being pursue by witnesses who were able to apprehend her until police arrived." -Cambridge Police Log

http://www.cambridgema.gov/CPD/News/newsDetail.cfm?story_id=2574All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.