Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Romanian street sign warns drivers of 'drunk pedestrians'

http://tinyurl.com/yfhbnze

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I think the "Bikes may use full lane" sign on the BU bridge is the best sign ever.

This may be a close second.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Craiginpictures:I think the "Bikes may use full lane" sign on the BU bridge is the best sign ever.

This may be a close second.

There are actually a few of those "full lane" sings around the city. I wanted one for my room, but then realized how counter productive that would be.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    The construction on BU bridge won't be going on forever, so maybe take one of those just before?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2010

Craiginpictures:The construction on BU bridge won't be going on forever, so maybe take one of those just before?

this thought has crossed my mind... but more so i thought about riding with the sign shoved in the clear section of an ortlieb bag.
    this sounds like a great idea to me. and i have such bag.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    that would be rad, i'm guessing you could make one that would be more flexible and thus work a little better though, yea?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorstilgar
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2010

I actually don't like the "bikes may take full lane" signs because they are missing some words I really wish they said "bikes may take full lane, always" and just place them up all over town.

As it is now they seem to indicate that you are only allowed full use of the lane in certain spots due to construction or whatever.this wont hurt a bit...
    • CommentAuthormp050

totally agree stilgar - i wanted to ask your opinion on them. i think they are less useful than having them at all.
    Someone needs to make shirts that say "BIKES MAY USE FULL LANE, ALWAYS" in bold letters across the back (i.e. for cars to read), with a cite to the MA statute under it.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordas

Like these (kind of):

formerly hoot!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

No one ever sees my back when I'm riding because I've always got the backpack on, but I would rock that as an 8"x8" patch on the flap.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    hoot!:Like these (kind of):

DOH! Dude has the same Husker Du tattoo that I have!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorbrittle
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2010 edited

. wrong thread my bdisco visp