Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Anyone been to it? It runs through 3/16, and I've been wanting to check it out. Any reviews?

http://www.howardyezerskigallery.com/current_exhibits/CombatZone.htmlAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Sounds rad, thanks for posting this... I'll probably go check it out next week while I'm on break.
    tiny:Sounds rad, thanks for posting this... I'll probably go check it out next week while I'm on break.

Not much time left. It ends on Tuesday. They are not open Sunday and Monday.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I, damnit... well, double thanks then!

I'll go Saturday I guess, Friday's no good.
    There's a lot of naked ladies.
    Drove down, plenty of street parking. Show was pretty cool, they had many of the best shots up on the webpage, but cool to see 'em larger and all, seemed worth coming down to IMO.
    tiny:Drove down, plenty of street parking. Show was pretty cool, they had many of the best shots up on the webpage, but cool to see 'em larger and all, seemed worth coming down to IMO.

Agreed, on all counts. I was actually expecting more photos.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Yeah... there wasn't that much. Did you see the shots in the narrow hall and the other photos (not of the Combat Zone, but early 70s) in the back room?

Still, there weren't that many photos. I would've liked to see more from Goodman and Angier.