Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

They have a different president and vp every year.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    • CommentAuthordoug?
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2013

BBQ Cat isn't run by the BBMA, it was run by JARED45666. He's not organizing a race this year because he's moving soon.
    there is a 6 lap race friday night in boston. i seen the event on the ride crazy boston facebook page. just throwing that out there on the list of events. also if anyone is down me and my 4 friends who will be visiting that weekend and will be putting some decent mileage, if your down meet me at coppley square for criticial mass! for those of you who still dont know who i am. check out my page on facebook. Fixed Gear NYC. see you in the streets.Fixed Gear Nyc
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2013

ricky5thave:there is a 6 lap race friday night in boston. i seen the event on the ride crazy boston facebook page. just throwing that out there on the list of events. also if anyone is down me and my 4 friends who will be visiting that weekend and will be putting some decent mileage, if your down meet me at coppley square for criticial mass! for those of you who still dont know who i am. check out my page on facebook. Fixed Gear NYC. see you in the streets.
    Event page says next Friday night (6/28)
    Fixed Gear NYC.

Just joined.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    chr|s sedition:
    Fixed Gear NYC.

Just joined.
    thanks man, welcome to the page.Fixed Gear Nyc
    yo ricky, there any way you can help a brother get approved? i applied about a week ago, but haven't heard back yet.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    doug?:BBQ Cat isn't run by the BBMA, it was run by JARED45666. He's not organizing a race this year because he's moving soon.

that makes sense, my mistakethis life may not be for you - ridecrazy
    conor! for mod:yo ricky, there any way you can help a brother get approved? i applied about a week ago, but haven't heard back yet.
    been busy at work sorry. you should be approved already if not when i get to a computer i will take care of it. sorry for the delay.Fixed Gear Nyc
    •  
      CommentAuthorsourman
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2013 edited

Nude Bike Ride, tomorrow.

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/arts-entertainment/blog/2013/05/28/naked-bike-ride-boston-2013/

Also, DQ: how do you make text into hyperlinks in forums?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2013

^ <a href=http://www.website.com/>LINK TEXT HERE</a>

Also, make sure to format comments as HTML
    great race last nightFixed Gear Nyc
    ^ I was at work and missed all of the night's activities. Aside from great, how was it? How long you in town for?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2013

^^I too was at work... any plans to hold another race soon?
    in town till sunday night, coming back next monthFixed Gear Nyc
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2013 edited

Just found this: Labor Day Bicycle Swap Meet in Seabrook, NH; Monday 9/2, 8a-2p.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2013

My coworker will be there with this crazy thing

•  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2013

HAHA

omg he added MORE shit to it!

wowMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

alex you should make a willy-isms threadMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

Right after taking this picture he said "needs more.....reflectors"
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2013 edited

8/30 - 8/31 - BikeCult: The Show - NY Handbuilt bike show at Warsaw (details forthcoming)
    9/5 - B2C2 Swap meet @ HQ
    9/8-14 - East Coast Messenger Stage Race
    9/15 - Bike4Life memorial/benefit ride
    10/12 - Red Hook Criterium Milano
    10/13 (tentative) - 2013 Tour de Bronx
    11/23 - Cranksgiving NYC 15somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2013

9/29 MIT bike swap meet

http://bikeshowmarket.weebly.com/event-details.html
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2013

^ DAMMIT

I have class during the auction :(

Might hit up the swap after though...
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2013

Does anyone know if my MIT alumni ID ("gold card") will get me into the police auction?::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2013

^ is that a requirement for the auction?
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

For the police auction on Friday, "You must have a valid and current MIT
    ID in order to participate. The auction is open to the MIT community only."

The bike swap on Saturday is open to everyone, though.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

I'll try and make it out to the swap, might have to work though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz

pocky:Does anyone know if my MIT alumni ID ("gold card") will get me into the police auction?
    With the way they phrased it ("valid and current MIT ID", not "current MIT student ID"), I'd assume yes. However, I've been wrong before...
    What's going on with the tour de bronx?
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2013

pocky:For the police auction on Friday, "You must have a valid and current MIT
    ID in order to participate. The auction is open to the MIT community only."

The bike swap on Saturday is open to everyone, though.

The swap is today, not Saturday. I was going to go check it out in a couple hours/
    http://bikeshowmarket.weebly.com/event-details.html
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2013

ryan t:
    pocky:For the police auction on Friday, "You must have a valid and current MIT ID in order to participate. The auction is open to the MIT community only." The bike swap on Saturday is open to everyone, though.
    The swap is today, not Saturday. I was going to go check it out in a couple hours/ http://bikeshowmarket.weebly.com/event-details.html

Not a whole lot here in terms of parts, one guy is selling some nice track bikes though. Pricey.
    The BIG Halloween ride:

www.halloweenbikeride.netAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjacobs
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2013

11/9 - TRACK SABBATH 2
    11/23 - Cranksgiving NYC 15
    12/7- PONY UP 666
    Track Sabbath 2 info: bfresh1@gmail.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2013

Silly costumes at my place. Come laugh at strangers if you're bored.
    Heads up about Track Sabbath Vol. 2

You are not required to use a track bike. Run what you brung.

Thanks
    •  
      CommentAuthorsourman
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2013

Anyone have details on Track Sabbath? I'm interested in either volunteering or racing.
    email me at bfresh1@gmail.com

Meet in Winthrop Square downtown , 9 pm sharp.

Entry is $5
    BFresh v. JFresh.

Damn. This is going to get serious.

(provocateuring)All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2013 edited

12/13 firefly's bones project
    12/13 secret satan at the hells

Firefly is hosting a "project" revealing thingy for our own 49teeth starting at 7 on the same night as secret satan. Ill be going to this before the gifting if anyone else wants to roll too.

https://m.facebook.com/events/557443791001228somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjacobs
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2013

chr|s sedition:BFresh v. JFresh.

Damn. This is going to get serious.

(provocateuring)

bfresh may not be forum famous, but he's been owning the downtown streets for many, many more years. no offense intended to any other fresh's.
    On the eighteenth of April in twenty fourteen,
    Many fit cyclists are sure to be seen,
    Riding and drinking towards Concord town,
    then either riding or training back down.

4/18/14: Paul Revere's Ride Re-enactment Ride. Starts at Paul Revere Mall (the one with the statue) in the North End at 8:30, ends in Concord-town at the north bridge. Recitation of the famous poem by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow performed by yours truly at various stops on the way up there. I can't guarantee that I won't forget a few lines. I can't guarantee that there will be free beer. But I can guarantee that it'll be fun.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    I am having a fundraiser climbing party at Brooklyn Boulders Somerville for a cancer camp for young adults www.firstdescents.org
    March 1 11am-3pm
    Event page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1389183844680442/

Please register ahead of time here: http://tfd.firstdescents.org/site/TR?team_id=1455&fr_id=1051&pg=team

$25 reg includes t shirt, climbing equipment and 1 entry in the drawing. FYI you can wear athletic shoes to climb, just not the 5 finger type shoes. Prizes will include items from First Descents as well as from area businesses. There will also be a BAKE SALE WOOO!
    Reg fee goes up to $30 on Feb 25.

If you do not want to register and just want to go and climb that day on your own, you can still purchase a drawing ticket and buy BAKED GOODS WOOO!

Did I mention the BAKE SALE WOOOOO!!!!!YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    • CommentAuthorfoxa
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2014

Bikes Not Bombs is having their 27th Annual Bike-A-Thon!

The Bike-A-Thon is June 8th! Registration opens on March 1st and there will be half price registration until March 31st. After registering, riders fundraise at least $150 (less for youth) to support Bikes Not Bombs' Youth and International Programs.

On June 8th, hundreds of cyclists will join together on a bike ride for social justice. We have four BRAND NEW scenic routes through greater Boston (10, 30, 50, or 80 miles). We make it easy to raise $150 with our online fundraising system! Celebrate your success with free food and music after the ride! Fun prizes will be awarded for riders and teams that go above and beyond! Hang out with your friends and meet other riders! The rider after-party will be at the Stony Brook Park from noon – 5:30pm.

RSVP here to get regular updates and visit https://bikesnotbombs.org/bike-a-thon-2013 to see highlights from last year's event.
    I can actually make it to the Bike-a-Thon this year. Looking forward to it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2014

3/1/14: Climb-a-thon at BKB w/ CUPCAKES! 11am-3pm
    3/28/14: B2C2 Spring Bike Swap w/ CUPCAKES and RAFFLE! 6pm-10pm
    4/18/14: Paul Revere's Ride Re-enactment Ride
    6/8/14: BNB Bike-a-Thon
    Just FYI registration goes from $25 to $30 on Tuesday for the March 1 Climb-a-thon at Brooklyn Boulders. If you have been wanting to try climbing there, this is a better deal than what you would get for just showing up and paying for a day pass + shoes + harness. AND you get a free entry in the prize drawing. We have prizes from local businesses like JP Licks, the ICA, Ace Wheelworks, Diesel, Bloc 11, Hilton's Tent City and SkyZone.
    It's supposed to be real cold next weekend, come climb indoors and support a great cause!

http://bit.ly/BKBSclimb2014

Also, bake sale with vegan and non-vegan treats!YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    Hello. I disappeared for a long time.

Is anyone else registered for Red Hook this year (March 29th)? Should be fun/dangerous/cute/exciting. If anyone did register, do you want to race around Black Falcon at night with me periodically? As much as I love listening to French electro and going really fast alone, sometimes people can be nice. Or if you want you can drive your van in front of me and disobey all traffic laws so I can draft. I don't know.Young, dumb, and full of cum.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2014

Hey again, Tolley, good luck !"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2014

So I registered for this ride heading from Ride Studio on Sat April 26

About 45miles of dirt/gravel/road....sounds fun.
    I'm probably in the intermediate pace group....though I have no real idea.
    People should come and do it.

Link HERE!