Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorpete
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2010

From that great beacon of journalism, the NY Post. I think I have a new hero.

Article here

A raging cyclist fed up with aggressive Manhattan drivers took matters into his own hands yesterday, jumping on the hood of a limo that clipped him and smashing in the windshield with his fists.

Bike messenger-gone-wild Perzeus Forte, 20, also ripped out the front passenger window, tore the shirt of driver Darr Mohammed, 49, and clocked him in the face during the savage road rage attack around 1 p.m., sources said.

"He hit me and kept going," Forte later fumed to The Post. "I'm sick of this."
    old.
    Would have been better if he just stole everything in the private bar and then beat the shit out of the guy.I am Humbert outside the internet, actually.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGilbert

I like how he gets arrested the limo driver doesn't get ticketed for grazing him.

I am scared the next time I get hit I will turn into a crazy person and become violent.

I am just so sick of drivers hurting me and my friends and endangering my life because they aren't paying attention (both times I have gotten t-boned and put through windshields it was because of illegal moves by a driver...one of those was a hit n run and the cops literally said "we're not gonna go after him" even though I had his license #.)"You're dancing TOO SMALL; dominant males dance like THIS!" -(drunk) Nate, to me on the art of seduction and the role of dancing therein (while on a dancefloor)
    similar thing happened in london 3 years ago. i have a shirt about it where profits were raised to help with the cyclist's legal bills and to fight the potential for deportation.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

Late pass.dongpincher 1000
    The next time a cyclist beats the shit out of a car, can we call it "going Perzeus"?

Oh shit! He went all Perzeus on that car's ass!
    • CommentAuthormindchalk
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2010

perzeus looks pissed.out of true.
    wow. "psycho". neat.
    • CommentAuthormindchalk
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2010

that limo driver was one of saddam's body doubles in iraq: part 1out of true.
    • CommentAuthorChromeLugs
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2010

I'm just glad he got misdemeanors. I love that guy. We should have a benefit show to help pay for his tickets.I prefer 49x16
    • CommentAuthorChromeLugs
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2010

reid_and_carol:The next time a cyclist beats the shit out of a car, can we call it "going Perzeus"?

Oh shit! He went all Perzeus on that car's ass!

I would, if I knew how to pronounce it. U-lock justice is good for now.I prefer 49x16
    Cab drivers and the mbta drivers drive me nuts.

when i was 15-20....oh man.... they were getting it pretty bad.
    the comments on that article take less than 5 posts to produce a racist. that has to be a new record.

i think it's a bit severe for just a clipping. now, if the driver was brandishing an ice scraper, that's a different story.