Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Last night i dreamt that Shane was trying to kill me, because he was a militant anarchist and i was Class President. First he tried to shoot me with a rifle, then a revolver. I was standing in front of him saying, "Please don't do this, please don't kill me." And he said, "You know I have to." Then he pulled out a bottle of lighter fluid and sprayed me with it and tried to light me on fire, but i was able to pat it out quickly. So we settled on someone hitting me in the head with a wrench until it knocked me out. I woke up (in my dream) 4 hours later with a dent in my head but otherwise totally fine.

Then i had another dream where i worked in some plant that involved sorting fruits and also bending pipes. I remember trying to call Shah because they needed some other big guys to work there.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    i feel so cheated on.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Last night I had a dream that I was in a shoe store where all the shoes were stylish, colorful, vegan, clipless-compatible sneakers. I bought three pairs but they weren't there when I awoke so now I want the literal shoes of my dreams.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2010

sketch them and send them to people.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    baumann, myself, and bachez were crouched halfway down a hill that looked like sugar slope at mountain creek. we were looking up at the top at a couple baby gorillas. just a moment ago baumann and i were up toward the top but we sprinted down to wait for the big gorilla to come back, and we didn't wanna be there. we popped down behind a ridge, where bachez was, and looked up at them, then saw the parent gorilla come out to the baby. then it started sprinting full speed like a drag car down the mountain toward us.
    baumann said, "don't move" hoping it would run by us, but it stopped on a dime right next to me, and bachez said, "oh shit."
    but it was still looking down the mountain so we were still frozen hoping it hadn't seen us. then it slowly walked behind all three of us, then turned to face us. and screamed reallllly loud, "GET THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY!"
    we ran..so fast
    we got to the bottom, looked back and saw it didn't chase us, sighed.
    then i woke up with my heart pounding.

wtfsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2010

In a world nearing apocalypse due to horrible misinformation from the people who actually run the country to the people who tell everyone else what is going on, a drunken Spock was kicking in doors with a shotgun, one-man swat team style, and killing bad guys. Meanwhile, two evil clones of scully, and one actual scully were running around trying to figure out what the hell was going on. I never saw evil scullys do anything actually evil, besides be clones.

It ended with spock getting shot, and taking advantage of his lightning fast reflexes to go on a pretty long soliloquy about his family before he died. Shortly thereafter, a giant flying ship thing started launching nukes in every direction, at which point I woke up.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    • CommentAuthorgrev

i would watch that movienot another pitcher!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Awesome.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    last night i drept that indy fab did a x collab with gucci... it was fucking horrible and fuzzy like cycling kits mixed with this
    Take-off everything but your rainboots
    over the weekend I dreamt I was in a car with joeyfresh and a few other friends, but then we got out of the car and Joe was trying to beat the shit out of me for some reason. he just kept a'swingin! i got hit in the face.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR US, JOEMuch like the earth's mantle, that sort of thing is beneath us.
    I had a dream Tristan emailed me a link to this really sweet mountain bike on ebay, and I went to look at it and accidentally bought it. And it was $26,000.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2011

uncle_andross:over the weekend I dreamt I was in a car with joeyfresh and a few other friends, but then we got out of the car and Joe was trying to beat the shit out of me for some reason. he just kept a'swingin! i got hit in the face.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR US, JOE

I think it means it's snuggle time, Eddie.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    last night I had an incredibly vivid dream. It kind of had a "Science of Sleep" thing going on. I was living where I do now, except my apartment was all three stories of the building. Anyway, I was just eating dinner when i got a call from roz telling me to come out with everyone, Joe, Will, Monty (lol), Alexi, Epic, Eddie, Ganzi, Josh, Bachez, Chris, etc etc, for a midnight ride. we went down this ancient country road out in god knows where, and found some festival going on and we danced and stuff, it was pretty rad. Mischief was had, we played footdown and trackstand contests and so on, and drank lots.

when i got back home at...sunrise...there was a moving van outside my house. I figured "Oh, Debbie (my old roommate who is currently in venice) is back." But when I got inside, I discovered to my horror that it was not her, but my ex, Alex, from last year. The story as she told me was, she got kicked out of BU housing for whatever reasons, and also kicked out by her parents. Debbie decided to spend the summer in Venice as well (I don't know why I didn't know this but whatever...this was where I started to realize that it was a dream) and posted on Clist for another sublet. Alex was the first respondent, and since my current roommate was moving out, she was moving in. I was confused, but "whatever". I wanted to be mature about it and deal with it. after all, I wasn't gonna pay all the rent myself.

This is where shit got kinda weird. The house became a kind of Escher drawing. Doors were weirdly transparent, like a shower curtain, and everything was at an angle. Every morning when I woke up, the house was filled with a blue-gray light, not unlike that you would see underwater in a cold lake. When i tried to make myself oatmeal, it turned into Styrofoam, like in Science of Sleep where the water is saran wrap. For some reason, Whenever I tried to clean things, I just ended up moving the dirt/mess/etc elsewhere in the house, in an infinite cycle. anyone who came and went in my apartment acted sort of like a ghost, and sort of like they were just really bored. for some reason, Every time I left for work/wherever, I would wake up in bed again, but the day would go all the way through if I stayed in the house. This cycled through about 5 times, each time getting tenser and tenser with Alex. I don't think we actually said anything to one another throughout the dream, but it was just one of those things I could feel.

Finally, I woke up and felt pretty weird about all of it. I have really strange dreams after I hit my head on things.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    you can fall asleep and wake up in a dream? ive never been able to do that

and wtf dude?

and..weird blue lighting?
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    EXACTLY like that. However, I never "fell asleep" in the dream. it was like, every time I stepped out the door, I was back in bed and it was the next day.

But yeah, I have had dreams where I've been dreaming in the dream before.
    Also, I kept seeing this thing:
    Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    sounds like requiem for a dream meets groundhog daysomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2011

i still count sheep every night to help me fall asleep
    and always fall asleep by the 38th sheeproz-berry-lime
    kinda, yeah. it was super weird.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2011

I could never do that. i actually focus on the counting and always get past 100 when I try. It's bad news for me. ADD is not good for falling asleep.

Craig, thats kinda cool. I wish I had a totem in my dreams.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    I was kidding, I didn't actually see the top. my "totem" seems to be strange colored sunlight, though.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2011

LNID that I was on my trainer, while working at a desk. I was getting a lot done, and it felt pretty awesome. I need to figure out how to build a trainer desk, apparently.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    LNID that we (the bfixed crew) had bred/created some sort of magical creature in my basement. It looked something like a Bantha from Star Wars. When we got outside with it, everyone ran away and started screaming. And then the national guard came.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    LNID driving a snow covered boxy tiny SUV thing. Like snow covering the windows so I couldn't see. But I was driving along just fine despite the lack of seeing.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorDoubleL
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2011

trizzt:LNID that I was on my trainer, while working at a desk. I was getting a lot done, and it felt pretty awesome. I need to figure out how to build a trainer desk, apparently.

I have actually thought about doing that. Ticket counter = perfect trainer desk.
    Craiginpictures:LNID that we (the bfixed crew) had bred/created some sort of magical creature in my basement. It looked something like a Bantha from Star Wars. When we got outside with it, everyone ran away and started screaming. And then the national guard came.

I'm not sure I want to think about who on here could have bred a bantha.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    i'd look at the "here be the science!" thread group...you're a suspectsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    WHATEVER MANDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthortspinning
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2011

LNID that my girl and I met Obama near our house and invited him in for dinner, he came and it was cool, talking about neat political stuff and IT. Then after dinner there was an awkward pause and I asked him if he wanted to get high. He said sure and we all roasted a J and then he excused himself (to tell secret service what was goin down?) and then he came back in dressed as a cop and started arresting me.... it was uncool so I woke up and now here I am at <8am on Saturday.

Dreams are neat, but I totally felt tricked.
    awww, man, that could've been the best dream ever.

LNID that my roommate brought several of her drunk and stoned friends home with her and they broke my bike and threw up on my couch.

Unfortunately, the threw up on my couch part is true. fortunately my bikes are fine.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    ^you got some strange dreams....clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    i had a dream i tore up the shirt i was wearing last night, it was very upsetting and im glad it was a dream.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    I had a dream that Tristan and I were bike touring in Ohio and he was just pulling me in his BOB trailer and I was wrapped in a blanket, possibly napping. Then we got to this town that was making a big revitalization push and were looking for input and I was like "BIKE LANES" and the lady was like "yeah, I don't know about-" and I was like "BIKE LANES! GOOD FOR TO REVITALIZE! GOOGLE IT!"i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    LNID that I was racing in Katamari cat.

Someone needs to put that together again.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    LNID that Tristan, Joe, Obo, someone else I forget and I were on some sort of tour/ride, and we were like chilling out on a dock in a river (not the charles) that was inside an amusement park or city park or some sort or controlled area, and hen all of a sudden we got lights flashed on us from cops on shore and a cop helicopter and I guess maybe Jfresh was skinny dipping cause they tried to arrest him for indecent exposure, but he broke loose and his big political "fuck you" before going to jail was him throwing all of his earthly possessions off the dock into the river. The last thing, of course, was a black leather jacket, and he wasn't sure he wanted to toss it in, but we all egged him on so he did. the end.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2011 edited

Haha, nice. Your dreams are the best.
    (So you know, I'm way too uptight to skinny dip. Everything else sounds about right, though.)We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2011

No wonder you have so many cutoffs, nevernudeI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    tinyhonkshus:someone else I forget

better have been me or i will "literally" drown you where you dreamt joe was skinny dipping, maybe even AT THE SAME TIME... gross
    It is kinda hilarious that I saw you had made the most recent comment, and as I clicked on it was like "I bet Ted came to complain that he wasn't included in my dream"i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    LNID that I was on some sort of star trek-like space station, and then the Borg showed up. Tristan was there as an admiral and we fought them off with this giant spoon we found in a closet.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    I dreamt that I was eating really briny mussels but then I woke up and it was snoti mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2011

I had a sexy-time dream about one of the Italians. So many regrets...And ellipses..."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2011 edited

LNID
    there was a VIP road for the whitestone bridge
    i saw a therapist who gave me a questionnaire for pizza hut to fill out
    i went to a regatta where my high school was rowing and got really mad when somebody took my hot pretzel
    i couldnt make a turn onto a road from my old development because my 4x4 car kept peeling out in gravel, while other cars kept getting out fine and then one side swiped me angrilysomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    tinyhonkshus:I dreamt that I was eating really briny mussels but then I woke up and it was snot

sorry, but hahahahahahahahaha

LNID that I found a baby/juvenile bluebird hopping around in the gutter. I could see the nest and tried to get it to fly up there but it couldn't fly yet and I couldn't climb up the tree so I put it in a box to take home and raise myself. When I got home and looked in the box, it had turned into a baby albino alligator.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthortinyhonkshus
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2011 edited

LNID that I was hanging out with Laurenattack and she was super pumped about her new favorite bike, which was a pearled blue Fuji Feather mixte with a biiiig gel saddle. Then I think we were going to a party at Wesleyan (LoRise, fxi)i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2011

haha. i love that your subconscious associates me with too many bikes and ladies saddles.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Last night I dreamt that I was on murderbike and it was raining. I had fenders on, but I was still checking my back to make sure I wasn't getting dirt-striped. Then I woke up and, guys, IT WAS RAINING OUTSIDE. I think I have powers.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Stop using them for evil.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthortristan

A couple days ago, I dreamt I was eating endless sausage egg and cheeses. I had them stashed everywhere, and they were always magically hot and fresh. When I woke up, I didnt have any sausage egg and cheeses. JOE, DREAM ME UP SOME SAUSAGE EGG AND CHEESE.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

From now on, I'm only using my powers to try to have sex with you all.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    ;]somebody turn the lights off on this place already.