Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2011

Last night I dreamt that I met Chris Sedition. We were passing each other on a Memorial-Drive-like road and we were looking at each other like "do I know you?" when he stopped me and mentioned something about knowing my girlfriend. It had something to do with her handicap. He was super cool, so we went and hung out.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2011

you all have nicer dreams than i do. last night i dreamed that i had to kill cary for some reason, but he just wouldn't die. :(
    •  
      CommentAuthortinyhonkshus
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2011 edited

Ha ha, yeah? Well I dreamt I saved a baby bunny from freezing to death. I noticed it in the snow because it was meowing.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Lauren: Maybe you're actually Sarah Connor.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    i frequently have dreams that someone is chasing me and trying to rape and or kill me, lauren.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    wow i was all set to make a joke and then i read the second half of that sentence.

i have had some interesting dreams lately, but sadly do not remember enough to make them worth recounting.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    ratattack:you all have nicer dreams than i do. last night i dreamed that i had to kill cary for some reason, but he just wouldn't die. :(

it seems like the problem is less that you need to kill cary and more that he won't die
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

well, it was more the person trying to help me. i was holding him down and they were stuffing something in his mouth to suffocate him but they weren't blocking his nose. he was struggling but could still breathe through his nose. i was already upset enough about having to kill him and then the person helping me just wouldn't get it done. he was fighting back and glaring at me and i knew he was evil and had to go but no one was cooperating.

i woke up all upset mumbling about bad dreams and having to kill him. all things considered, he took my early morning outburst reasonably in stride. he told me that he was sorry i was having nightmares and he still loved me anyway, even if i did have to kill him.
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

marianna, last week i dreamed that i tried to help save a baby bird but it bled out before i could help it. then it turned into a tiny slice of pizza and i was so sad & upset about letting my tiny slice of pizza die and not being able to do anything about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2011 edited

my dream last night related to:
    -my roommate being a spy whose secret office/hideout was behind a bookshelf that moved like a door, and by behind i mean there was no hole in the wall, it was just behind it. we were in some kind of dark, adobe walled basement with one light.
    -then i was on a streetside lunch date with a punkish girl who, after a my roommate came and sat with us, said "im going to go over..." and ran over to a lightpost, untied a dog that was about 8 feet tall and that i identified as an Irish Wolfhound and ran off down the street.
    -a subway security guy who i asked directions from said, "keep it down, you don't want anyone to find out you're american do ya? now get out of here."
    -and then zev leading me to a big collection of secret islands that looked like they were out of Avatar but the one i was on was very high tech and retro-y with curvy couches, glass stuff, white shade walls, and a lot of books....and completely populated by hasidic jews. yes, the ones with the curly burns. which at one point were the main focus of a quick scene of my dream..literally just freeze-frames of the curls flashing through.
    -and i was wearing a collared zip up track jacket where the collar was up to my ears for most of this

i shit you not.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    LNID that I DFL'd an alleycat on a (c)Hubway. Everyone made fun of me because I wasn't riding my sw33t fixie. They didn't get the joke.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2011

sean, that's nothing. last week i dreamed someone tried to surgically remove their own face while i was talking to them in order to demonstrate a protuberance on their skullcap to prove a point in our paleoanthropological debate. it was messy.
    ^holy shit!

^^This should happen.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

yeah. i have nightmares every night. my boyfriend thinks it's really fun when i wake him up regularly freaking out about someone trying to kill someone, someone actually killing someone, getting run over by cars, etc. it's a bad side effect of when i have too damn much going on in my life.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

I had a nightmare once when I thought someone was attacking me with an axe. In response, I unconsciously swung out and punched my ex-girlfriend in the face. Whoops."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

About a week ago, I dreamt that I had intimate relations with one of you, but I'm not saying who.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    hahah wow lauren, i am so sorry. but i don't blame your guy for laughin, i would too if it wasnt me haha.

^reminds me of a "that 70s show" episode where phez has a gay dream about kelso and when kelso finds out hes convinced it means that he's gay. i laughed.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    It's okay Joe, you can tell me. It won't get weird.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Last night I dreamt that a bunch of Post-Docs were squatting (with permission) in Mike Flanigan's house and then the cops came and threw them out.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    6kidz bro:I had a nightmare once when I thought someone was attacking me with an axe. In response, I unconsciously swung out and punched my ex-girlfriend in the face. Whoops.

My first girlfriend had occasional night terrors, and this would happen every other time we slept together. Everything was fine about it (if I woke her up, she'd stop for the rest of the night) until she nailed me in the balls one night.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    my brother has more or less punched his lady while they were sleeping together before.

he'd also woken up gripping the bb gun a while ago ahha. we put that in my parents room.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2011

LNID that myself and a bunch of my friends were thrown in jail. Ted! came to bail myself and one of my friends out. For some reason this particular jail had free food. I was eating Chicken Tikka Masala, I didn't want to go. Thanks for nothing, Ted."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    • CommentAuthortristan

say what you will, I had the best steak and cheese of my life in jail.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

cheesesteak?

new england weirdos.
    Was it a last meal before the just-in-time pardon phone call from the governor?You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    • CommentAuthorObo

paul jameson:Was it a last meal before the just-in-time pardon phone call from the governor?

drunktankI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    6kidz bro:LNID that myself and a bunch of my friends were thrown in jail. Ted! came to bail myself and one of my friends out. For some reason this particular jail had free food. I was eating Chicken Tikka Masala, I didn't want to go. Thanks for nothing, Ted.

i like how a) i didn't get thrown in jail with you and b) i didn't bail all of your friends out

but seriously, you're welcome

ratattack:cheesesteak?

new england weirdos.

i contend that outside philly it should be called a steak and cheese because it really isn't the same... kind of like champagne/sparkling wine and bourbon/whiskey.

Obo:
    paul jameson:Was it a last meal before the just-in-time pardon phone call from the governor?

drunktank

i'll bet he shoved it up his ass before getting arrested...
    Ted beat me to it, and put it better than I would have. But I do appreciate New Englanders calling it "steak and cheese" rather than "cheesesteak".DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthortristan

it was standard fare, apparently. I actually got double portions, because one of the other guys in the tank freaked out and had to be taken to the padded cells, so I got his meal too. This was, of course, a result of hanging around with ted's folks from the other side of the river in Burlingtron.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

clockwork ted:i'll bet he shoved it up his ass before getting arrested...

I believe the scientific term is "boofing"."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    In Massachusetts it's called a steak bomb. And if you make the argument that a steak bomb has mushrooms, onions and peppers in it, you're just going to be outing yourself as someone who doesn't know how to eat a steak and cheese.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    fuck mushrooms. hell yeah peppers and onions.

and Whiz.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    tristan:it was standard fare, apparently. I actually got double portions, because one of the other guys in the tank freaked out and had to be taken to the padded cells, so I got his meal too. This was, of course, a result of hanging around with ted's folks from the other side of the river in Burlingtron.

hahaha, real talk.

surprisefries:fuck mushrooms. hell yeah peppers and onions.

and Whiz.

also, real talk.
    • CommentAuthorsmoothness
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2011

last night i dreamt that i was boning some girl in epic fashion after some heavy-handed flirting from her part...and then she morphed into my first girlfriend. and we kept going at it. and i swear she then morphed into this other girl who i'd bone. and so on. not a bad dream...but makes you sexstalgic. that's right, i've made up a word for past partners.
    that's an excellent word.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2011

I get sexstalgic for your mom.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    That is a great word.

Friday night I had the most disturbing dream I've had in a long time. I had some type of blood cancer (not sure what specifically) and was expected to die in a matter of days, even though I felt fine. I remember my mom saying something like, "The doctors said you usually feel really good a day or two before you die." All I wanted to do was write a goodbye letter, but every time I'd get a page written it would somehow get screwed up, like wet and smeared or something and I'd have to start over.

What the hell?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    D:

LNID about going to New York, except new york had turned into Portland, Maine.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    craig you're such a story topper
    i watched apocaplyto before i went to bed last night. and so of course i had to dream about a zombie apocalypse taking place here at school over night. i cut off so many heads and slit so many necks..oy.
    but just after we had beaten everyone the halloween cruise people came back and then they got attacked by a few left over zombies and we legit said to each other, "so this all happened over night, let's go to our bedrooms and wait until morning, maybe it'll stop them." so we all just went to our rooms and slept.

another dream was me swimming super fast (just using my legs and flippers) up the dirty ass pasaic river (i used to row on it in high school) and passing a coach who i hated it. i was wearing my NEU cycling jersey. this one was because i have to give a speech later today on a memory of when i was rowing.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    i watched apocalypto (subtitled in spanish) from 2am-430am in a tiny trucker lounge at a 24 hour gas station on the pan american highway about ten miles south of chillan, chile, merely hours after we sat through a speaking-in-spanish-tongues style pentecostal ceremony in an attempt to find a meal and a roof for the night, then got terrified of pentecostalist chileans and sought out said 24 hr gas station. if i could dream at night, that woulda been a doozy.
    You can't dream???Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    i've been told repeatedly that i just "don't remember" my dreams but i have probably dreamt five times in the last 8-10 years. i just don't do it. i blame the concussions.
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2011

jealous.
    i saw that you had posted and thought, "Oh no, I hope she didn't kill Cary again." ^YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

no no no. i didn't try to kill cary, biff and his gang (from back to the future) were trying to kill him last week. and we knew it but we went out to the movies where biff was going to be anyway! i was so scared.

and then i wake cary up b/c i'm scared. he's a good sport about it though.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

ratattack:jealous.

I never sleep through the night and have insanely vivid dreams. Many are apocalyptic and scary. But some are joyful and comforting.

Are there people that just close their eyes when they get into bed, then wake up when their alarm goes off? This only happens to me when I party with Shah."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2011 edited

6kidz bro:This only happens to me when I party with Shah.
    hahaha i love partying drinking with shah. one of my favorite memories of this past summer is eating cliff bars with him at 3am and he fell asleep on the couch holding one like the statue of liberty's torch.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    pix?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    sadly no. i laughed and he woke up and promptly ate it.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.