Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

classic shahi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    6kidz bro:
    ratattack:jealous.
    Are there people that just close their eyes when they get into bed, then wake up when their alarm goes off? This only happens to me when I party with Shah.

this is kind of what happens... except i wake up several times throughout the night, every night.
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2011

GDI I haven't seen Shah in ages, and I owe him beer. SHAH WHERE ARE YOUI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2011

He's been hanging out at Alison's in Cambridge a lot. Fantasy football is destroying his social life. I blame Tristan for enabling him."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    D&D FOR BROS.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2011

6kidz bro:He's been hanging out at Alison's in Cambridge a lot. Having a girlfriend is destroying his social life. I blame Tristan for enabling him. Girls are gross.
    We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    don't be seduced by the girlfriend lifestyle!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    LNID that I somehow got a "vintage" IF cross bike and I was so excited. It was in the '80s Houston Astros colourway.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2011 edited

For the past several nights, I've been dreaming about running ultramarathons and having great sex. My subconscious world is awesome right now.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Dreamed I had gotten back together with my ex-girlfriend and moved to NYC. It was actually a fun dream, but upon waking up I still hated her.
    I hate good ex dreams. There seems to be a void in your life the following day.Young, dumb, and full of cum.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2011

I slept all the way through the night last night. First time in many weeks. Can't remember any of my dreams. Don't care."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    LNID that someone was trying to sell me a line of star-trek themed sex furniture. It was exactly as weird as it sounds.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2011

^Did Tristan sneak into your apartment and whisper in your ear as you slumbered?

Also...

"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    ^hahahahahahasomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    i don't think i like this thread.joeyfresh, MPH: Clearly you've never met Shah. Motherfucker could eat 2700lbs on the spot and then carry the other half.
    LNID I tried cyclocross, on my mountain bike, in the single-speed category by promising not to shift. Ted was kind of coaching me, so I tried to just follow him to see what to do but I couldn't keep up. Unfortunately he was not wearing the magenta zebra suit. It was super muddy and I had so much fun, but for some reason part of the race involved calling my parents and asking them questions like what is my cell phone carrier, and I couldn't continue until they guessed it right.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    haha it must have been a dream if someone couldn't keep up with me on a cross bike
    I have the fucking weirdest dreams when I sleep over at people's houses. Friday I dreamt that my bike started morphing while I was riding it into some kind of weird takhion bike. Then last night I dreamt that I had a tiger.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2011

LNID that Marty from Geekhouse took over my parent's house to run his shop out of. He got Arab investors to buy the place in a hostile, unknown takeover. When my Dad and I went to stop him, rats bit our toes and some of them rotted off."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2012

LNID that someone injected poison into scotch bottles, and lots of people were dying. Everyone was terrified.
    I woke up very distraught, but then was very very happy I've only been drinking bourbon lately.

im spending too much time in the bourbon appreciation threadI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    LNID i was leading field trip of youngsters and then they ended up as friends from real life in a room like my college senior dorm room. this song was playing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHSyO4dXFTM

and everyone was dancing. it was fucking amazing and i was so happy. i woke up and then went back to bed and the dream continued. then i woke up again and my not-phil roommate was having loud sex and i couldn't go back to bed. gah! i was very upset"here comes jon to the barry-ers!" "he stopped! he's grabbing a beer!" "he's still stopped, he's got another one!" "all he's doing is chugging beer!" "now he's not on the course anymore..."
    LIND I had a blind date with Dora, we went to the Out Back steak house, where we had coffee (just coffee) and she confided in me that she is secretly a Walsh. I woke up too soon to find out if Dora puts-out on the first date.Take-off everything but your rainboots
    Stormy Arthur:...she is secretly a Walsh.

lolDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    LN my dream made me feel racist. I was walking around the city (not sure what one) and someone had a stand of sorts (just like a few crates) with tons of iPods and iPads and iPhones without cases or anything, and I called the police to report suspicious activity. The cops showed up and instead lectured me about racial profiling for several hours because the man was hispanic.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    LNID that my apartment had way too many bikes in it. I had six road bikes, four track bikes, only one mountain bike still, and then I had an odd assortment of janky patched-together bikes, such as a bike that desperately wanted to be a Harley, A bike with a sidecar, a modified Surly Pacer with a Jacobs-style front rack and a trailer, and some kind of kid's bike for some reason.

And then shit got weird: It was like Toy Story where they're in Sid's house, where all the bikes started ganging up on me trying to kill me saying I'd hurt them for too long.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    a few nights ago i dreamt craig had a party and the cops came and i made a miraculous drunken escape out the .. front door. which somehow led me a few blocks away across rooftops and crosswalks which were all at the same level so that was weird. then when i got back i was told they took down everyone's name and took their cell pones and when i pulled my phone out joe slapped it on the ground, called me a jerk, and walked away. then it was over.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2012

Yeah that sounds like me.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    LNID that Armin Van Buuren and Snoop Dogg came on a bike tour with me and it was fucking awesome. I mentioned this to Parker today and he showed me photos of a tour back in 2009 when motherfucking Armin Van Buuren came on a tour with us.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    LNID that the brakes on my minivan didnt work and i went through a bunch of reds and then was forced to pull the e brake to stop. As I sat crying on the curb, a cop walked over to yell at me and then I woke up.

Time for a sweeet brakeless fixxxxxxie?YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    Clearly that dream means get a sweet brake less fixie cargo bike (you know, since it was a van and all).clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    brakeless pedicabtristan - thats fucking rad dude, I'm happy for you.
    Ted Shred would have climbed halfway out the window and stopped that van with his Vans.

...and he'd still look like a nutsack.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    LNID that Mrs. Fries was a PI already and she was looking for technicians but that the lab was in NY so I couldn't do it, so she sent me to a flea market to get bribes for techs, gently warning me that it had to be gender neutral stuff because she wanted boy techs too. I was sad that the Fries family was leaving :(i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    LNID I was roaming the hallways at work and people were tossing a bunch of old office stuff (file dividers, desktop organizers, and such). I saw what looked like the ultimate file divider thing ever crafted by man or beast... and I wanted it, but I felt like I had to ask, and they didn't want me to take it even though they were throwing it away. It made me mad. Then I woke up.

First thought when awake: WTF was that all about?!
    Second thought when awake: I wanted that file organizer.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Aww, haha. Once Mrs. Fries finishes post-doctoring and gets a real job I'll make her hire you, but she's planning to jump to the dark side.

Oh and NY is decidedly not in our future.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    What the hell, First I woke up yelling because I was getting charged by a bear. Then I got knocked off my bike by a detail cop, but he was friendly about it, however a group of four skinheads came up and tried to steal my Doc Marten boots off my feet while I was lying on the ground. So I got up and fought them, but for some reason they would only fight me one at a time and I kicked all their asses.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2013 edited

I was imprisoned in a Nazi death camp.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I had a conversation about something with someonesomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2013

Like most nights, sex or end of the world scenarios. I dream regularly about fighting for my life against zombie-like creatures."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    I dreamt I was in a giant but normal shape bathtub with the Fries & Fresh families, sans Owen & Mufasa. Fully clothed, talking about elementary school memories.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    ...which meshes a little eerily with Evan's dream...because everyone in the tub was barefooti mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Brains are neat. I wish I remembered my dreams more often."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

tinyhonkshus:I dreamt I was in a giant but normal shape bathtub with the Fries & Fresh families, sans Owen & Mufasa. Fully clothed, talking about elementary school memories.
    Well that made my day. I srsly hope I have this dream tonight.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2013 edited

Evan, will you MS Paint that? I'll frame it.

ETA: Maggie requests this also.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Next time I'm on a computer with MS Paint.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    LNID that rock death was trying to get us all to pool our money to buy a rundown apartment building so we could all live in it. This was immediately before or after I rode my brand new city bike through a huge mud pit.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2013

That could actually happen, btw. In.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

surprisefries:Next time I'm on a computer with MS Paint.
    Ahem.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

Living with me is a lot like riding your brand new city bike through a mud pit
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

If the mud pit had an STI and a drinking problem.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks