Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Fuck, my dreams have been so sub par.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2014

You had the amazing one on the last page, though, that got the best mspaint job ever.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2015

Last night I dreamt that I went to go out for a ride and saw that both the hub and part of the rim of my front wheel were missing. Like, they had cut through the rim in the process of stealing the White Industries hub. Why would anyone ever need to do that? And somehow the front tire was still completely intact.

What does this say about my psyche?::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    Last night I dreamed that It was time for me to sell all my bikes to move to spain and my boss was like "i'll pay to ship one"

I chose my sweet fixie in a move I don't regret, even in wakefulness.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    LNID that Obo was my landlord, and there was some other funny thing but I can't remember it anymore :(i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2015

^^BROKEN RECORD. we don't care about "f0x1es" anymore, pool.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

last night i dreamt that obo was tiny's landlord and paul had a fixie in spain
    • CommentAuthorObo

tinyhonkshus:LNID that Obo was my landlord, and there was some other funny thing but I can't remember it anymore :(

rock dathe:last night i dreamt that obo was tiny's landlord and paul had a fixie in spain

I'd be the best landlord ever.I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    I woke up from a nap dream this afternoon with a very intense craving for froyo, but it passed. I think the dream was about being stuck in college. The sad-it-wasn't-true-when-woke-up part was when I was like MAKE IT RAIN MEAL POINTS.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    ^ Read that as "Frodo." Was like, "damn, girl."All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2015 edited

lnid i was by some weird x-files indoor pool with a bunch of potted plants. i was throwing the potted plants into the pool as high/hard as i could with #scully and #molder complaining. but then i was like, i have to pee. so i started peeing in the plants.

then non-dream dave was like, oh shit, you're probably peeing. i woke up. i did, but luckily enough that my gym shorts could handle.

that is all.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2015

psa: don't drink too much spanish cider before you go to bed.
    Tell me about this spanish ciderYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2015

paul jameson:Tell me about this spanish cider
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    lollin'DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    LNID that I saw Conor doing parkour on a construction site in Chinatown (Washington and Essex) to either like, break into a building or get away from cops. Both respectable endeavors.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    LNID that some dudes from FSU stole my bike, and then when I came back to where I had locked it up, they descended upon me, and beat me up, using parts of my own bike as weapons.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2015

Sounds intense. What is FSU?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

^Friends Stand United / "Fuck Shit Up".Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthorryan t

Would I offend some people if I was straight edge hardcore for halloween?
    At least they weren't pro-racists.
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    HAYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2015

Nice.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2015

foot long+ leeches in the shower