Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2010 edited

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/21/sports/cycling/21landis.html?hp#

Who knows what to believe from Landis anymore (hint: nothing), but he's apparently now admitted to doping throughout his career ($90,000 a year!) and has accused Armstrong, Hincapie, Bruyneel, and others of taking drugs or promoting their use.

Even if it's not true, it's sure to shake things up.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Jesus. I cannot imagine going to such extremes as getting frequent blood transfusions, just to be able to ride my bike a bit longer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2010

landis is a douche. straight up.
    what a fucking scumbag.joeyfresh, MPH: Clearly you've never met Shah. Motherfucker could eat 2700lbs on the spot and then carry the other half.
    • CommentAuthorLyzard

Finger Bang! hah
    http://twitpic.com/1pek4l
    Landis admits drugs, Fingers Lance!

From comcast.net headlines
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

• CommentAuthorBAUMANN

^good article, it does seem like doping was so widespread that there is almost no way the top riders weren't caught up in it.

on the other hand, lance just responded live on sportscenter, basically saying that landis is full of shit.RIDE METAL
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

yes, true. of course, no matter what, they're going to say landis is full of shit. however, i will place some merit into what a local, seasoned, well-respected and adamantly clean pro has to say on the matter. i would think he has a certain amount of perspective on what it takes to move up in the ranks and contend with international pros.
    • CommentAuthorben

Whether or not Landis is lying (again), Armstrong has every reason to lie. Reading that article does put things in perspective, and does make it seem like everyone is guilty of rule breaking.

The only likely difference between Floyd and Lance is the former got caught.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorBAUMANN

ben:Whether or not Landis is lying (again), Armstrong has every reason to lie. Reading that article does put things in perspective, and does make it seem like everyone is guilty of rule breaking.

The only likely difference between Floyd and Lance is the former got caught.
    agree.RIDE METAL
    brunop:landis is a douche. straight up.
    mynameisSHAH:what a fucking scumbag.

Yeah, that's what a couple of junkies would say.
    i feel like the '90s was a mess where most riders put a ridiculous amount of shit into their bodies. i hope landis faces criminal and civil charges: perjury when he testified in court, and fraud for taking $1million in 'donations' from the public to fund his defense.

i really want fabian cancellara to be tested and cleared to prove that it's still possible for someone to be clean and still destroy everyone.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2010

"...the TOC degenerated into "The OC,"" the Wall Street Journal reports.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorlemondparty
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2010 edited

i used clenbuterol for like 2 -2 week cycles and it thinned my legs out then stacked muscle on...then i freaked out at how fast it worked and realized that cheating rules buuuut it has to be awful for you.
    I might get winstrol and start working out so i can go as a early 90's wrestler for Halloween.

but really they should make a league that allows doping. i want to see straight up monSTARS sheering crank arms off.