Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorlchao
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2010

Does anyone know of any great locations that I could go to so that I can take some great pictures with my bike. I'm sure people don't want to give out their sacred spots but I just want some great shots.
    Commons is always a good one.

South Boston has some good gritty areas if you want that.

I love back roads in Brookline for middle-of-the-road shots.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorthepeo

my brother has taken some great (winter) shots in brookline village along the D line. Train comes around a beautiful turn through the trees. not sure how the spring would translate...http://www.grafikmag.com/index.php?m=GR&sub=GRdetail&id=430
    always a fan of the pubic alley ways, weird stuff and angles galoreMuch like the earth's mantle, that sort of thing is beneath us.
    i like the radiator guy's place on the corner of prospect and somerville ave in union sq... lots of lines and rust to play with. i also like the fells... wright's tower is a cool place to check out.
    • CommentAuthorkeepitreal

Craiginpictures:South Boston has some good gritty areas if you want that.

Craig, you've hit the nail on the head for why I hate hipsters. Couldn't have summed it up any better.
    Arnold Arboretum.[all your base are belong to us]
    P R O PHOTO TIPS FOR BIKE PHOTOGRAPHY right here:

-In front of a white vinyl garage door.

-In the kitchen.

Make sure you stick the bike up with a rock, a can of soda, or dried up dog shit (not wet! TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!) and put it under one pedal! Makes for extreme grittiness!

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are you to post a photo of you on the bicycle riding, racing, etc. That would involve actually putting your feet on the bicycle, which is a big no no.

An excellent juxtaposition of elements is to put your bicycle in an empty parking lot to show how much better bicycles are than cars at being in parking lots. Take that, cars!But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    keepitreal:
    Craiginpictures:South Boston has some good gritty areas if you want that.

Craig, you've hit the nail on the head for why I hate hipsters. Couldn't have summed it up any better.

Truth, haha.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF

robotbuilder:Arnold Arboretum.
    qft

Rowes Wharf, teh whole of the harborwalk and the seaport areas.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    • CommentAuthorrfleming
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2010

use a white wall