Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

MungoRocks:
    Humbert Humbert:Guess how much I can curl?

That's right, 65 fucking pounds

bwahah, thats cute. I bet you kiss your bicep every rep too, you fucking girl.

<3

I get hickeys from repping so many times.I am Humbert outside the internet, actually.
    I get hickeys from other kinds of reps, but go with what works for ya, i guess.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    I get hickeys from a bunch of big black girls at Club Ice.I am Humbert outside the internet, actually.
    Honestly I prefer olive skin tones to chocolate, but nonetheless, props. Big girls need love too, no discriminatin' in this world.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Soo. . . many years ago, when I was on okstupid, I scored:
    okcupid:Your results are in! You are...
    The Playboy
    Random Gentle Sex Master (RGSM)

Clean. Smooth. Successful. You’re The Playboy.
    You’re spontaneous, and your energy is highly contagious. Guys therefore find you fun to be around, and girls find you compelling. You have lots of sex, and you manage it all without seeming cheap or being hurtful. Well done. You probably know karate, too.
    It’s obvious to us, and probably everyone else, that you’re after physical rather than emotional relationships, but you’re straight up with potential partners. And if a girl you want isn’t into something casual, it’s no big deal. You move on. BEFORE sleeping with her. Usually. At least you try to. Such control is rare.
    If you’re feeling unfulfilled, maybe you should raise your standards. New conquests will only be satisfying if there’s a possibility of rejection.

But suspect that I'm probably more like:
    The Manchild
    Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLD)

Hopeful. Awkward. Soft-headed. Fire intrigues you. You are The Manchild.
    Okay, Manchildren have some good qualities. They can be unpredictable, brash, magnetic—and therefore highly charismatic. Particularly, you’re passionate and are often a hell of a lot of fun.
    But we’d like you to consider not using OkCupid. You can be unthinking and hurtful, and we think you LIKE seeing bad things happen. You’ve had a moderate number of relationships, but broken a disproportionate number of hearts. In total, you mean well, but don’t really have it together.
    It’s up to you, of course, whether to continue dating. There are plenty of women out there who do deserve you. But you’ve heard our advice. If you stay ...

Or:
    The Billy Goat
    Deliberate Brutal Sex Dreamer (DBSD)

Horny. Stubborn. Kinda cute. Slightly immature. And often found on rough terrain. You are The Billy Goat.
    You’re lusty, but typically monogamous, and all in all you’re a pretty good boyfriend. In fact, you enjoy relationships, if mostly for the sex and physical companionship. You’d do or say almost anything to get together with someone, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing.
    You’re sensitive, you have a certain boyish charm, and you’re eager. Therefore you probably attract girls who are serious about romance. But few who get close to you realize how unready for total commitment you are. People fall for you. Meanwhile, you maintain your emotional distance, and there goes another box of tissues.
    You’re perfectly capable of a long-haul relationship, but, right now, dating someone primarily means having a consistent, available, preferably not-too-chatty, hookup. You’re a careful, methodical person, and you work hard at making things work. It’s just that the type of woman most likely to find your strengths endearing is also the most likely type to find your shortcomings heartbreaking. Someone with a similarly laid-back approach to dating would be perfect for you.

Still, I'd rather think of myself as Playboy. Who wouldn't?
    [:|][all your base are belong to us]
    OkCupidwhat color is your coat?
    black

what color are your shoes?
    white

what color is your hat?
    black

what kind of car do you drive?
    cadillac

you are:

the timebomb

flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    • CommentAuthorjerome
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2010

^

haaaaaaaahahhhahi didnt like my old username anymore so here's a new one.
    ieronymus:haaaaaaaahahhhah
    x2somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    ^^^AMAZING.

Whenever I feel like I hate everyone, I can read WEEKS of BFixed threads and all is right with the world. You people are all amazingwhat the fuck are you talking about. bikes, bitches & booze or get the fuck out.