Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorkatdaley
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2010

Boom. New thread.Behind my Game Boy™, I got game, boy.
    I'm not sure how I feel about this thread?

But then... might as well stick around and see how it shapes up.
    I'm not sure how I feel about this sore throat. it could be a cold...or worse.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    it could be herpes in your throat. my doc thought i had that once.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    ^ *gasp!*joeyfresh, MPH: Clearly you've never met Shah. Motherfucker could eat 2700lbs on the spot and then carry the other half.
    • CommentAuthorgrev
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2010

not another pitcher!
    • CommentAuthordub
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2010 edited

edit: stinky? damn, there are some lame people on here.I have a two part question: 1. Why is he doing that? And 2. Should we light him on fire.
    I support this thread.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2010

There have been a lot of times where I've wanted a thread like this. Good job.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

the forum losing it's mind. it keeps giving me a whisper notification for the ride to school/work/wherever thread, and when i click on it, it's a whisper than eric sent me about two or three years ago, not too long after moving to boston. only it says he sent it 23 hours ago, and the notification won't go away.
    •  
      CommentAuthorChicagoKarl
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2010 edited

is this going to be another thread where all you asshats complain how miserable your lives are.
    oh boohoo i am so sad the bike store didn't have hot pink bar tape for my sweet fixie.
    my life is ruined.

here are some fucking starving children searching for insects to eat to survive.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkatdaley

Karol, you're doing it wrong. You clearly know know how you feel about this thread.Behind my Game Boy™, I got game, boy.
    • CommentAuthorben

100M Facebook Profiles Now Available For Download

One hundred million Facebook user profiles containing personal information such as e-mail addresses and phone numbers, are now available as a 2.8GB torrent download. Ron Bowes of Skull Security created the torrent using a Web crawler program, harvesting data from public profiles of users who have chosen not to change their privacy settings.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    yes!YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    • CommentAuthorben

From Cycleicious --

ElevenGear in Sebastopol, California has created the Traffic Master Bicycle Jersey for cycling in low visibility conditions.

From the Traffic Master web page:

"Our goal was to make the brightest cycling jersey that we could conceive of, a retina-searing, listerine-for-the-eyes kind of garment that will keep us comfortable, warm and quite visible to our motorist friends during dawn, dusk, night, and when foggy weather. "

The “bonus feature” is pretty cute: an excerpt from the US model traffic code listing the exceptions for cyclist “far to the right” law is printed on the sleeve for handy reference. The exceptions are:

* When overtaking and passing another bicycle or vehicle proceeding in the same direction.
    * When preparing for a left turn at an intersection or into a private road or driveway.
    * When reasonably necessary to avoid conditions including, but not limited to, fixed or moving objects, parked or moving vehicles, bicycles, pedestrians, animals, surface hazards, or substandard width lanes that make it unsafe to continue along the right-hand curb or edge. For purposes of this section, a “substandard width lane” is a lane that is too narrow for a bicycle and a vehicle to travel safely side by side within the lane.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    I would wear that cause it's uglier than the standard neon jacketi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthortristan

Holy crap that jersey is kinda awesome.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    no.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    yes.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    NO.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick

surprisefries:NO.
    NO.
    NO.
    NO.
    NO.
    NO.
    NO.
    NO.
    NO.
    NO.
    NO.
    NO.
    NO.
    NO.
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2010 edited

TINSHIFA: LED bulbs embedded in bike tires

It's cool that someone came up with it, and that it works.... but why not just put the lights in the rim so you don't have to trash the bulbs trash every time you replace a tire?

edit: forum posted this way out of order.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Wow, that's so awful it's kinda awesome.

The safety triangle on the back reminds me of the Citgo sign, maybe that's why I like it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgregwhits
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2010

if you need that jersey to be safe you should really re-evaluate your riding style. just saying.
    • CommentAuthorben

gregtheripper:if you need that jersey to be safe you should really re-evaluate your riding style. just saying.

No offense, but that's a pretty dumb statement. I don't think anyone "needs that jersey to be safe," but to be safer. You can ride as intelligently as you want, but if a motorist doesn't see you it doesn't mean shit. This helps them see you.

It's another (ugly) tool you can use to increase your chances of getting where you're going, not a cycling accident panacea.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorben

TINSHIFA: LED bulbs embedded in bike tires

It's cool that someone came up with it, and that it works.... but why not just put the lights in the rim so you don't have to trash the bulbs trash every time you replace a tire?I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorhowl

gregtheripper:if you need that jersey to be safe you should really re-evaluate your riding style. just saying.

Being more visible is a part of riding safe. It sure helps prevent cars from pulling out in front of you, R/L hooks, etc.Troglodytarum is latin for troll
    my new clipless setup. im faster, but its kinda uncomf.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    ILL ADJUST YOU!YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    ^^Should be more comfortable, not less. For sure, play with your cleat position until you like it.[all your base are belong to us]
    Yeah, Ella, play with your cleat until it feels good.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthormauspad

tinyhonkshus:Yeah, Ella, play with your cleat until it feels good.
    everyone in my lab thinks i'm crazy 'cause i laughed so hard.
    mauspad:
    everyone in my lab thinks i'm crazy 'cause i laughed so hard.

WIN![all your base are belong to us]
    mmmmm cleattttttt
    i think its uncomf bc the shoe isnt super comfy like my broken in sneakers.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    kjelgaard:this is literally the worst internet thread i have ever seen in my life

your face is the worst face anyone has ever seen in their life

PWND.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorben

kjelgaard:this is literally the worst internet thread i have ever seen in my life

You don't use the internet much, do youI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorcdrebbel

Fuck yeah.

I don't know how i feel about this.

sigsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

Hm. I mean, I respect that you're free to see other people, etc, but...

seriously? your new boyfriend is 20 and has bad chin tattoos.

I suppose this is just comeuppance for hanging out with girls with face tattoos, though.dongpincher 1000
    TINSHIFA my helmet straps. for some reason they feel weird today.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    ^ keep adjusting shit until it feels right.joeyfresh, MPH: Clearly you've never met Shah. Motherfucker could eat 2700lbs on the spot and then carry the other half.
    • CommentAuthorben

Well obviously we have a rapist. FF to 0:56I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    ^not even touching that one, ben.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D

a real flag. with 3 stripes.

http://politics.freesitenow.com/basilmarceauxforgovernor/

edit: @robotbuilder - thanks! that was the most serious 48 second smile i've had in a long timeMuch like the earth's mantle, that sort of thing is beneath us.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkjelgaard

i didn't understand 1/3 of what that dude said, but let's all get tennessee addresses and flood the votes to elect him for office.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2010

Better, Evan?I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    idgaf. auto tune is the best thing that's ever happened to music.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    i know how i feel about autotune, it IS the best thing to happen to serious people.
    mlk