Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

That guy has a dog, and a miniature bull. But let's see all three of them on a bicycle!
    it's like he's staring at my soul.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Yup, same here. did not see the dog.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    ive been watching Teen Mom season 2 on mtv.com. theres a rolling chat room thing on the right hand of the screen. i think they take the internet more seriously than we do. SRSLY if you ever want to troll, GO THERE. they are all prego 16 y.o. and totally judgmental bitches. these people should be sterilized and possibly shot, but instead, they are having children. i dont know whether to laugh or cry, honestly.

it is NOT THAT HARD to have sex and not get pregnant, people. holy shit.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    someone hook those trailertrash sluts up with some cheap abortions.
    i vote you. GET 'ER DONE!YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    shit, if i were the type to go about getting a medical degree abortionist and dr kevorkian would be my field of study. too many people as it is, and it always seems to be those who can't support a family and the religious right who are always breeding. gotta put a stop to it somehow.

i have no sympathy for 'teen mom''/'16 and pregnant'
    i have no sympathy for them, but they all seem to be on WIC, which, as taxpayers (bicyclists who pay taxes? CRAZY I KNOW!) pay for.
    There are too many kids. They won't let gays adopt.
    I'm sooooo (sarcasm) excited for the next generation of idiots.

edit: sorry if these comments dont make sense. nyquil.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2010

I think you make more sense on Nyquil.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthormauspad

tiny:Had you not mentioned a little dog I would never have seen it.
    You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    i think i luv it, tho.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

such a win.dongpincher 1000
    love iti mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    ^^^^ reminds me of
    banana truffles:ive been watching Teen Mom season 2 on mtv.com. theres a rolling chat room thing on the right hand of the screen. i think they take the internet more seriously than we do. SRSLY if you ever want to troll, GO THERE. they are all prego 16 y.o. and totally judgmental bitches. these people should be sterilized and possibly shot, but instead, they are having children. i dont know whether to laugh or cry, honestly.

it is NOT THAT HARD to have sex and not get pregnant, people. holy shit.

it is when you are dumb. oh i cant afford a 400 dollar abortion.... then how are you going to afford all the food huggies and shieet.

damn christians.

im not sure about loko and tequila. everytime they are paired i have instant fun... but i feel like its all a lie and its gonna flip the script on me one night.
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    umNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    she was about 17-18 y.o.

..it..worried mesomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    High waisted pants are an abomination.
    Ohhhhh i get it.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    im more concerned about the guy who has purple shoes to match his purple shirt...really?
    well..in their defense, they were dressed up for a broken social scene concert. gotta look your hipster-est right? though, i was just in jeans and a diablo shirt and a hoodie. i'm such a rebel.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    if high-waist has herself zooey deschanel bangs, then i guess it's ok.

still, i'm not big on that much matching. lakers fan or latin king?
    • CommentAuthormeetball
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2010 edited

oopsie poopsie
    the boston area handbuilt bicycle exhibition appears to be sponsored in part by brooklyn brewery... why not a boston area brewery?
    Because it's connected to the Bicycle Film Festival, which is sponsored by Brooklyn Brewery.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    isn't it a big hipster faux pas to wear the shirt for the band you are going to see? kids these days....bowel shaking earthquakes of doubt and remorse
    psh that's been a faux pas forever.

don't be that guy

edited for herfDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    today im not sure how i feel about still being drunk.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    +1 to Mr. Fries for excellent reference retrieval and source citation

THAT MOVIE IS ABOUT WESLEYANNNNNN!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    ^nah B, it's totally about the Claremont Colleges.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2010

+1 also to stupidfries.
    I think I'm going to watch PCU again today.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Let's just say it's about the University of Blame America First and all its national campuses.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    i wish i was there to watch it with you <3YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Me too, boo.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    No, like the guys who wrote it went to Wesleyan, there is footage of Wesleyan in the film, and I have BEEN in "The Pit". I got screamed at kinda like Jeremy Piven does.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    stupid white kids.
    ppppppssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Providing my research job with more hours than what's due, when it means I don't really have a day off at all.

On the other hand I like this job, and it's an excellent opportunity for me

And I already know I'm gonna do it anyways.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Wait, PCU is an actual movie?

Holy shit.

Does it have George Clinton in it? Because I was blazed one time freshman year and thought that I just dreamed that movie up, but I think now that I probably watched it while I was high and just thought that.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    dude. like whoa. really? watch PCU immediately.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

^some dreams come true, craig.
    I think I need to, because it was awesome as I recall.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthordub

PCU is at the same general time frame as "Very Bad Things, a.k.a the original Hangover"I have a two part question: 1. Why is he doing that? And 2. Should we light him on fire.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

Wow, jeremy piven had kind of a pauly shore thing going for a minute there.dongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2010

When I was a freshman in high school, I dreamt about a rap group comprised of murderous carnival clowns. Then I discovered ICP the next year. Some dreams do come true, indeed.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthormauspad
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2010

i love taylor swifffffffft

and
    tinyhonkshus:No, like the guys who wrote it went to Wesleyan, there is footage of Wesleyan in the film, and I have BEEN in "The Pit". I got screamed at kinda like Jeremy Piven does.
    i lol'd.

the pit is all hipsters now, for what it's worth. very fun to hang out there during reunion and watch them interact with alumi.