Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

^that one guy with the platinum hair and crazy eyes and no body fat screamed at me at the eclectic semi.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthormauspad
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2010

...per?
    joeyfresh, MPH:When I was a freshman in high school, I dreamt about a rap group comprised of murderous carnival clowns. Then I discovered ICP the next year. Some dreams do come true, indeed.

Did you notice and recognize that fucking miracle?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorBRlAN Q G

As much as I hate these types of immature kids doing stupid shit that can seriously hurt people, I still feel bad for this kid.
    BRlAN Q G:As much as I hate these types of immature kids doing stupid shit that can seriously hurt people, I still feel bad for this kid.

fixed[all your base are belong to us]
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2010 edited

surprisefries:
    joeyfresh, MPH:When I was a freshman in high school, I dreamt about a rap group comprised of murderous carnival clowns. Then I discovered ICP the next year. Some dreams do come true, indeed.

Did you notice and recognize that fucking miracle?

Nah man, that meme is tired. A decade and a half before that, we were talking about killing rednecks:

Chicken Huntin'
    (a subject near and dear to my heart)We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Meh. . . tomorrow I have to get another golf ball sized chunk of flesh removed form my arm 'cause of pre-cancerous cells. Discomfort and scarring aside, this isn't a big deal but is sucks because it'll be the third time in a year I've come back with troublesome biopsy results.

Anyway, T.I.N.S.H.I.F.A. moles, and their apparent ambition to kill me.

[:|][all your base are belong to us]
    joeyfresh, MPH:. . .A decade and a half before that, we were talking about killing rednecks:
    Chicken Huntin'
    (a subject near and dear to my heart)

Wow. . . during a time when you could have been listening to Pharcyde, KRS One, Nas, De La Soul, et al, you were listening to ICP.

I'm sorry.

•  
      CommentAuthorStinky Cheez

^^ Damn... I'm sorry to hear that!

I'm finally going to the doctor's on Wednesday to find out what's up with the vitiligo on my hands (the Michael Jackson disease, something is killing the melanin producing cells in my hands... result splotchy patches with no pigment)... I have a feeling there will be no clear answer as to why, but I'm hoping it isn't anything too terrible. I wouldn't be that concerned except that my mother had (survived) melanoma, I need all the melanin I can muster!

Also, maybe they can figure out what's up with my bum arm...
    • CommentAuthormauspad

YEAH ROBOT *HIGH FIVE* i'm going to the doctor tomorrow for a follow-up re: that shit!
    •  
      CommentAuthorcdrebbel

Yup, got a couple scars on my back from them pre-cancerous bitches. Doesn't help that my dad had Melanoma (had as in removed, he's good). wheeeeFuck yeah.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick

my dad's been getting basal cell carcinoma takin off his back and chest a lot lately, i guess it's because he' really irish so all his youthful sunburns are coming back to hit him now. but melanoma..eesh, good luck to all of you.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

robotbuilder:Wow. . . during a time when you could have been listening to Pharcyde, KRS One, Nas, De La Soul, et al, you were listening to ICP.

I'm sorry.

[:|]

Now why in the world would you assume I wasn't listening to Pharcyde, KRS-One, Nas, De la, and etc (and let me add Wu-Tang's first album and Meph and GZA's solo joints) also? Do you only listen to one artist per year?

Bad form, robot.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I'm sorry to hear about all y'all's precancerous moles.
    I got enough blister burns when I was a kid, I'm sure my own are due any minute.
    Best wishes.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    is it a good idea for one to get "de-mole'd"'?
    i have a few random ones on my back that maybe i should get removed maybe not
    •  
      CommentAuthorcparx

^just keep an eye on them, you'll notice if the shape or color changes. why have someone remove a hunk of flesh off your back for no good reason?
    That's what I was told as well, admittedly by my wife, who is not a dermatologist (she is an MD).
    also, some moles may LOOK cancerous, but they aren't, and if you have them removed, they will grow back. i have some of these.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    Reinventing the bicycle again!
    Stringbike

FTA: Plus, it looks cool, meaning the Stringbike could be the hipster set’s next obsession. At least it’s more functional than the ubiquitous fixie.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    more functional? yea because those parts look really easy to repair/replacesomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2010 edited

In all fairness, conventional bike parts didn't look easy to repair/replace until you figured out how to do it... And some of them still aren't.

Edit- As far as the string bike is concerned: I'd hit that.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    psh, you're just stupid.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    mauspad:YEAH ROBOT *HIGH FIVE* i'm going to the doctor tomorrow for a follow-up re: that shit!

Woo! Hope it went well. . . though I guess you won't know for a couple of weeks.
    joeyfresh, MPH:. . . Do you only listen to one artist per year?

Bad form, robot.

Ha, you got me. What amazes me are all of the good jams I missed out on back in the day that I am only now hearing thanks to last.fm.

You pretty much have to spoon feed me culture.

robotbuilder:...What amazes me are all of the good jams I missed out on back in the day that I am only now hearing...

[:|]

story of my life sometimes. i am an eternal latecomer.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2010

When you move to t-house, let's have a hip hop night and switch off on djing. I'll bring over everything I've got, you do the same, and we can go from there. Mike Carter, Evan, and Shah should be there.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    ^Okay. . . I'm no beat matcher though.[all your base are belong to us]
    • CommentAuthorben

I still have my Bone Thugs CDs, circa 5th grade, if you guys wanna borrow them.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    joeyfresh, MPH:When you move to t-house, let's have a hip hop night and switch off on djing. I'll bring over everything I've got, you do the same, and we can go from there. Mike Carter, Evan, and Shah should be there.
    can i participate?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

But of course, Ted.
    Ben too?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

ya'll know the Pharcyde's 'passing me by' was written about my life right??
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2010

Starting at 8 working a table at a conference, out till threeish with clients, shut down two bars, and up now to do it all again.

Im scheduled to go to a speech/something from 9 until ?? then lunch with clients, and then working a table again tonight, followed by bars again.

I am tired, and I dont really like talking to clients because Im a developer who is normally kept locked as far away from them as possible, and I have to dumb everything down while ensuring I dont say anything that Im not supposed to say.

On the upshot, my hotel is across from a lego store, which I am pretty pumped about exploring.

Time to shave and start the day.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthortone

The combination of forgetting to shave at home and someone leaving their fancy thousand blade razor in the shower at work. God damn opportunity.We are the small axe.
    opportunity for hepatitis?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Exciting new fungus?[all your base are belong to us]
    •  
      CommentAuthortone

haha, you science kids and your rational fear of other peoples cooties. Guess I'm glad I got that hepatitis vaccine back when I worked at the AB clinic.We are the small axe.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2010 edited

(it's also for sale)I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    ^^there is no vaccine for hepC, dude.

I am by no means a germaphobe but i draw the line at razors and toothbrushes (except for Wifey's).DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthortone

I said rational not irrational and dude even I don't use the wife's toothbrush.We are the small axe.
    that yamaguchi is uglyYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    ^^yeah that was a reading comp fail that i was too lazy to address.

i only use it in dirtyteeth emergencies.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    TINSHIFA:
    I was in a starbucks in Marblehead today. That on its own was fine, but firstoff, I was the oldest person in this starbucks. by about four or five years. even the servers were 14-15 years old (I didn't even think that was legal).

While I was sitting down and relaxing, I suddenly overheard a bunch of 10-12 year old boys talking about blowjobs and what girls from their school they wanted to fuck (direct quote). At first I just heard them and thought they were probably high schoolers...but nope, one of them was wearing a t-shirt proudly proclaiming his participation in "Marblehead Middle School Football"

all I could think was "Oh. Hell. No." what the fuck is with kids? When I was in middle school, girls and boys were barely starting to hang out together, and 90% of the people I knew still had not been kissed etc. Sure, we all knew what sex was and shit from health class, but it was a grown-up thing. MAYBE by freshman year of high school, we all got a little rowdier, but I mean, it's high school. that's where that's supposed to happen. This just came a such a shock to me, because it didn't seem like they were just TALKING about it, it seemed like a common conversation topic and pastime.

I had a real hard time pushing down the old man in me who wanted to be like "NOW YOU LISTEN HERE SONNYS, YOU GOT NO BUSINESS TALKIN ABOUT DEM THINGS."

thoughts?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorben

i've often thought the same thing.

but maybe we just traveled in different circles than these kids do (and our equivalent peers did).I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2010 edited

Welcome to civilization.
    All in all, I'd say it's a healthy thing. Kids have sex drives. Let them fuck.*

*Ideally with the best education, boundaries, and emotional support their parents/school/society can give them, of course.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    ^^Eh, kids know what's up either from stealing their brother's Playboy magazines (like I did), from hanging out with older kids, or from the Internets. It don't mean shit. . . hopefully.[all your base are belong to us]
    I thought that too. One of my friends once told me about how her circle of friends in middle school became the slutty girls and she backed out before it was too late...so maybe.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    i mean it's kinda worrisome in some sense, but hopefully they have good sex ed/parents/etc. either way, except in the largest sense it's NYP and as fun as giving a grumpy grampa lecture would be it would also be out of line.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    i'm 100% with ya craig, it's disturbing how active young kids are ..but i do remember in 8th grade a friend of mine showed me a condom and said he and his gf of 2 years were going to have sex that weekend. i was like, "are you serious??" i also remember hearing about a few girls in high school who had sex in middle school too, but they certainly weren't proud of it at that point. i feel like it was common in certain circles like ben said, granted it was probably fewer than nowadays i bet, but maybe we just didn't notice it back then like we do today.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    robotbuilder:^^Eh, kids know what's up either from stealing their brother's Playboy magazines (like I did), from hanging out with older kids, or from the Internets. It don't mean shit. . . hopefully.

internet for sure
    funny story about playboys, my friend and i found a pallet of them sitting in the woods..like..hundreds of themsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    i think the thing that is more disturbing about young kids having sex is the emotional attachment that can be formed from fucking/blow jobbing. if people our age are ill equipped to deal with it, how are 12 year olds with fucked up self esteem gonna handle it?YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    I think that's the truest thing I've ever heard.

GOD DAMN EVOLUTION AND PROCREATION DRIVES FUCKING WITH MY HEAD.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt