Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2012

dongpincher 1000
    yes.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    of course!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorben

@Roz - Why?I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorgc

danny did you ever get the other tattoo(s) you were talking about?gone
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2012

Which ones? I'm going for the one I crashed on the way too tomorrow.dongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

ben:@Roz - Why?

Because she'll never ride another bike for the rest of her livelong days. Duh.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz

yeah, probably not getting another road bike for a long time. the zunow is the shitroz-berry-lime
    If my grandfather still rides the Schwinn he got in the 1960's, why can't everyone?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

I've heard worse reasons. :)Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2012

top of the leg. Get after it, motherfuckers.Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2012

I approvee-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2012

I don't get it.dongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx

What's not to get? Besides after it? Because if you're not getting after it, you should get after it.Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

I only get rad. See above.dongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx

That makes the most sense.

As long as neither of us git-r-done, we're on the same page.Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    • CommentAuthorben

"You got this"
    "Get rad"
    "Get after it"

I'm sensing a theme here.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthortinyhonkshus
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2012 edited

Maybe i should get one that says "Try to stop crying, you know, if you feel like it"

#wimptatsi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    question (that might not make sense to anyone): i'm looking for pictures of a certain tattoo style i see mostly among germans/people who got work done in germany. it's kinda like pen and ink sketches but looks a bit more free-form. every now and then i see examples of them pop up on sites like fuckyeahtattoos, etc, but can't seem to locate any at the moment. anyone know what i'm talking about?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorlos!

^that cant possibly be real.ride fast drink hard
    los, it is, he is, and he's german. but that doesn't answer my previous question
    edit: wait, really, gary? because I thought sure I'd seen a pre-shopping of that photo.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown

Craig, google him.
    He has the sunglasses tattooed on the back of his head

e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    in retrospect it may have been wishful thinking or repression of memory.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorlos!

im not sure who's worse. that guy or the guy with earth crisis tattooed on his faceride fast drink hard
    there's some backstory that actually goes with mr cool ice. i remember someone looking up during a 4hour car ride to a race once. he was a convict and while in prison one tattoo lead to another and there you go. and now he does visits to schools i guess as a warning of why not to go to prison, or why not to get bad tattoos
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2012

Mr. Cool Ice

Maybe Marianna will translateI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2012

I heard the words "Vanilla Ice"Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2012 edited

Sorry for the size, red hair, and rash.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2012

^TWHS"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2012

6kidz bro:^TWHS
    WinI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2012

I also trust in absolutely fucking nothing but doomtree.Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2012 edited

^

Step up your thought game, lames. We're all thirsty.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks

party marty snail?somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    ^ wow... that's.. something..(?)

also, i'm getting some work done by lucky at fat ram's in a week
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2012

dongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz

where did you end up putting that one?roz-berry-lime
    looks like the underside of the forearm?somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

I saw some dude at Market Basket today w a jacket that had something similar on the sleeve. What is it?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    my turn to be sassy back, ben.

your answer here.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Elvis and TCB reads a lot like Joe and TSB"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    anyone know how the shadow was done in this? is that a burn, or bruise, or just ink
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2012

pretty standard shadinge-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2012

amazing shading: james spencer briggs
    he's in LA, but beautiful workroz-berry-lime
    So I've been batting around some ideas in my head for a tattoo.

So I really like this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stroop_effect
    So I was thinking of getting three colors done like that. Maybe Red, Green, Blue, but that'd be too obvious.

Feedback? Good? Bad? Terrible?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    where would it be..somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2012

Kind of a cool concept, psychologically. But I'm thinking about how this conversation is going to unfold:

LADY: "Hi, is that a tattoo?"
    CRAIG: "Yeah, check it out!"
    LADY: "Um, the words and colors don't match."
    CRAIG: [tedious explanation of brain/color theory]
    LADY: "I think I see a friend over there."Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2012

^Nail meet headI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    Right, it'd be great as a filter. Ideally, she would say "Huh, neat. I was reading about this theory on spatial perception the other day and..."

also I'd probably get it somewhere a little hidden, like shoulderblade or something. That's where I see it in my mind.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt