Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

chr|s sedition:
    kilgore_trout:...the stranger...

What sort of art work?

not sure just yet... i've got a few different ideas i'd like to seen drawn up with some text incorporated
    ^ I feel that if one is going to craft a literary theme for ink (and indeed a *great* theme) that Dostoevsky lends himself particularly well. Any plans to include him at some point?

I have yet to find proper artwork, but I have a plan for a pictorial rendition of The Allegory of the Cave (Plato) on my back at some point.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

etc, etc, etc.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    kilgore_trout:
    chr|s sedition:
    kilgore_trout:...the stranger...

What sort of art work?

not sure just yet... i've got a few different ideas i'd like to seen drawn up with some text incorporated

"...howls of execration." :)All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I am now considering some rendition of this:

"Hands away from munitions" It's from a German Post-WWII poster warning kids not to play with unexploded bombs, shells, etc.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    some recent additions:

my right knee, done by chad chesko

my left upper arm, done by chad chesko. original artwork by alexCF

my chest, [unrelated] lettering done by andrew snowden 4 years ago, image done by andrew snowden 2 weeks ago (still has about another 4-5 hours to go)
    I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of some flowers soon; black and grey, photo-realistic. Any artists or shops you'd recommend?
    •  
      CommentAuthortweedledum
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2012

Fat Ram in JP
    tweedledum:Fat Ram in JP

Anyone there in particular?
    •  
      CommentAuthortweedledum
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2012

Ram
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2012

kilgore_trout:some recent additions:

my right knee, done by chad chesko

alright
    i gotta plead ignorance here
    what does this symbol mean?
    i see a fair amount of folks with tattoos of this

also i am getting tattooed by chad chesko on sunday! :DMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2012

thisdongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2012

The American television show, Community, uses a six-armed Chaos symbol as the centerpiece of their school flag. The school on the show however, refers to it as an anus.
    dongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2012

a ha!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2012 edited

dongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2012

friend and i did this a while ago, finished watching all of star trek two days before i moved away
    <3
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2012

^That is MEGA DORKY. /approveWorstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    My next possible;

All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Got this last week (WWII road signs, not the Black Flag logo). Healing up decent. Pic a little blurry,

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2013

Just catching up on the tattoo thread. I'm digging the new stuff.
    Chris, do the road signs come from anything particularly iconic? I know that era is your bag, but what's the significance of that particular image for you?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2013

visiting dc in a month, maaaybe probably getting a sailor moon related thing from the girl that did that star trek one up there ^
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2013

a_lion:visiting dc in a month, maaaybe probably getting a sailor moon related thing from the girl that did that star trek one up there ^

9 rather unpleasant hours yesterday...

(the yellow will be less red when, yknow, it's not bloody..)
    • CommentAuthorben

9 hours seems like an awful long time for that. I had two 7"x5" portraits done in 8.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2013 edited

Badass. I love it.

I'm also amazed you can stand 9 hours in the chair. I top out at around 5.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion

^Didn't have much choice, if I wanted her to be the one that colored it, since in theory I'm flying back north tomorrow... also, thanks=)
    ^^ it goes all the way around n such, dunno.
    I don't get it, but it looks sweet!and I'm VERY impressed that it goes all the way around.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion

thanks! the heart thing is what sailor moon uses to transform
    • CommentAuthorgc

gone
    • CommentAuthorben

Two wrongs make a right?I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    :Oi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

tinyhonkshus::O
    "Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    'cantplaypolo'You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    joeyfresh:...what's the significance...

AH, missed this before.

Stalingrad: One of, if not THE, deadliest battle, fought under the worst conditions possible, in the history of mankind. Stalin refused to evacuate the city of civilians. Imagine the two biggest armies in the world fighting in New York City. It's just insane. Turning point in the war. Historically, it's kind of a "big deal." Amazing story. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad

9/G.R: A very subtle reference to the July 20 plot to kill Hitler. That is the regiment that one of the key players came from (the guy who was supposed to personally arrest Goebbels).

Bastogne: Battle of the Bulge, the 101st airborne surrounded and holds out, etc. (e.g. just another amazing story).

Zur Front: Random filler (German for "To the Front," if you couldn't figure that one out).All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2013

Thanks, Chris. I like it.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2013

Im finally getting my lion tattoo on the wednesday 20th. stoked about itroz-berry-lime
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2013

I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2013

^hahah

Im actually getting a lion that is inspired and going to be done in a similar style to this one
     photo 79dc6792-d45c-4d0a-9627-1a706a0f3b8e_zps7df95389.jpg

its going to be on the outside of my right thighroz-berry-lime
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2013

gc:

6kidz:
    tinyhonkshus::O

ben:

OLOLOLOLOLhhahaha!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    new armpit tattoo done by the forum's one and only DAN BONES! at leathernecks tattoo in brooklyn ny
    original 13-point star drawing and design by dan
    beyond psyched on how this came out

if you want some amazing work done by a great friend who's been around this community for a long time, go see dan
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2013

GAAAAAAAARRRRYYYY!!!!!

Also, Dan Bones is the best. If I ever get a tattoo, I'm going to him. (I will probably never get a tattoo.)Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthorroburrito
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2013 edited

Roz:^hahah

Im actually getting a lion that is inspired and going to be done in a similar style to this one
     photo 79dc6792-d45c-4d0a-9627-1a706a0f3b8e_zps7df95389.jpg

its going to be on the outside of my right thigh

That lion is amazing, reminds me of the lion monument in luzern, switzerland

A few spokes shy of a wheel.
    kilgore_trout:new armpit tattoo done by the forum's one and only DAN BONES! at leathernecks tattoo in brooklyn ny
    original 13-point star drawing and design by dan
    beyond psyched on how this came out

Staggering.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2013

finally, a jizz target in your armpit.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2013

HahahahahaI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    i'm back!
    flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    elbow ditch. done by DAN BONES!! (who is apparently back according to the post right above this)

•  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2013

^sounds painful, looks real good!
    ^^definitely awesome. i've got an appointment with bones at the end of the month. way stoked!You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2013

^that's awesome.

dan i want to get tattooed by you so bad! this summer i will make it happen!

speaking of tattoos i am getting a silly bike-related tattoo tomorrow that i have wanted for about a year and I CAN NOT WAIT OMG
    i'll post a pic so you all can make fun of me :DMust be awful, being so fluffy.