Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Xcuse the fresh and swoll

By Dave Norton at Pino BrosYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    ^ Awesome.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I knooooo. I want to get the map now. Dave has a great idea for it.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    dora:speaking of tattoos i am getting a silly bike-related tattoo tomorrow...i'll post a pic so you all can make fun of me :D

AHEMDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2013

phantom tollboof?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    yerpYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2013

IS DEBI THE NAME OF THAT DOG?!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion

i hope so, and that that is debi's proud face. that is fabulous.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2013 edited

surprisefries:
    dora:speaking of tattoos i am getting a silly bike-related tattoo tomorrow...i'll post a pic so you all can make fun of me :D

AHEM

I FORGOT
    Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

a_lion:i hope so, and that that is debi's proud face. that is fabulous.

omg

marianna SO GOOD. STORY?!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    it's from buzzfeed - I just liked that the pug was judging the tattoo. i wish it were more judge-able.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

dora:
    surprisefries:

AHEM

I FORGOT

Listen to the lyrics, DoraWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

tinyhonkshus:

The good news: When the dog dies, she can just add a "t" to the end and proclaim her love for automated bank card transactions.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    i just spent too long trying to find a youtube clip of the scene from the ladies man when the interviewer asks leon about having listed "debit" as an interest and he responds "no that's da butt".
    haha Dora that's awesomeDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I love that bike tattoo, i think i saw Chad post it and i was like "i know that rad lady that got that!"

having cheaper rent has made it so i've gotten 4 tattoos in the past 40 days. and Another session on my arm on friday.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    I fuckin' love the basket on that new ink. Super rad.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.

Shit picture, awesome tattoo
    Quiero hacer contigo lo que la primavera hace con los cerezos.Take-off everything but your rainboots
    This is my work in progress right now:

Wraps all the way around my arm, big floral motif with a tiger peeking out of parts of it. I still have some shading and all the color to do.

I also got this:

because arts and crafts rule.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    ^ My jaw dropped. That is so awesome, in like 8 or 9 different kinds of ways.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    OMG YES HAIL SATINYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2013

clockwork ted:i just spent too long trying to find a youtube clip of the scene from the ladies man when the interviewer asks leon about having listed "debit" as an interest and he responds "no that's da butt".

HAHA TED

i still say "uh yea, that's disgusting" In his voice

:D thanks y'all <3
    it was originally a rat fink piece with a motorcycle

you all are doing great

alex i loooooooooooooooooooove your hail satin tattoo, it is perfect and awesome!Must be awful, being so fluffy.

Just had another session on this one! Next up, color!'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.

WHAT'S UP MOTHERBITCHES AND WHO'S PARTYING WITH ME THIS WEEKEND

hi guys how's it goin. I'm getting into town this thursday night with a bunch of tattoo machines and i'm workin' through monday at the convention. my whole shop will be there, as well as some rad friends of mine from around the country and also canada. I'm gonna bring a little bit of flash, but i'm mostly drawing shit up on the spot all weekend. if anybody wants to get anything done, email me! tattoo conventions are fun. they're tacky and full of weirdos, but that's why they sell beer. come hang.flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    ^thats a glimpse in the future for me.

I just got this blast over done on my wrist over the weekend by Chad Chesko at Fat Rams, super stoked on it. There will be more work done on it when we figure out the underside of the wrist.
    'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    YES^YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    just after the third and final sitting in which DAN BONES math'd all over my stomach. seventy overlapping circles. (ravens done by lucky at fat ram's about 3 years ago)

Shitty pic, but just got this like 2 days ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willi_Graf

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2014

gary I think your belly button might be the abyssascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2014

I spent way too long trying to figure out what was going on there.

That tattoo is really really well done though.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    tristan:gary I think your belly button might be the abyss

it is indeed a black hole. though there is a fair amount of tattoo inside of it (which felt a bit weird)
    Yesterday this went down. Bandage had just been removed, and pic is kind of out of focus, but you get the idea.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.

Just got my stomach done a few weeks ago, now I'm part of the black belly button crew. 2 sittings, was not fun. Done by Chad koeplinger
    yes bro. that guy is the real deal.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    ^^ Epic.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2014 edited

The monkey's eyessomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    IT'S A FUCKING APE SEAN. GODDAMNIT.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Youre an apesomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    arguably trueDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    all throughout the summer, dan bones and i worked on my moby dick half-sleeve.
    now it's time for a new project!
    2 sittings down, 1 to go

• CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2015

I got a fun knee tattoo yesterday.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Ba-dum-ching.gifDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2015

I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries