Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Cheez:I think there's probably a reasonable way of dealing with the last one: more stringent background checks and closing the gun show loophole. I'm not saying it will stop the next Newtown, but both are reasonable policies that should already be in place. Not sure what to do about limiting the size of clips/people possessing assault rifles as there are already so many out there.
    All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Especially since at the mere mention of restrictions, whatever the primary maker of the 30-round clips for AR-15s (I forget the company name) got 3 years worth of orders in a few weeks.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    N.Korea...WTF?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    The young Chairman Kim needs to show he's large and in charge?

The wargames we're conducting with the ROK (starts today) probably does not help.

And the PRC going behind his back and signing on to sanctions?

•  
      CommentAuthortone
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2013

What? Like you wouldn't be acting the same way after a visiting with Dennis Rodman?We are the small axe.
    tone:What? Like you wouldn't be acting the same way after a visiting with Dennis Rodman?
    All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.