Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Fixed it.

I am very happy to see this thread going. I LOVE October/Halloween. Faux evil. Costumes. Humor. Creativity. Candy. It's all I could ever ask for. Although I've started thinking about, no idea what I'm doing this year. As Halloween is on a Friday, there will hopefully be few days of fun leading up to it. I certainly want to do something for the Wed Night ride that week, along with the infamous Halloween night ride.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2014

What about a historical haunted house tour? Or something of the sort. I will also have some apple pie moonshine to pass about.Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    i'm thinking i might revive my burger king costume
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    jimiftb:What about a historical haunted house tour? Or something of the sort. I will also have some apple pie moonshine to pass about.

We did that in...2008(?) on the old Thursday ride. Someone (Hannah? Tammy?) researched some purported local haunted spots in Boston. We rode to one, got a quick haunted history of the location, and then on to the next. Was totally fun. Would do again.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I want to dress up but I always forget my ideas!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2014

if you see any cat stuffed animals at a thrift store/for super cheap buy them for me and i'll pay you back/pick them up from you. serious request

will take a few small ones but looking for mostly actual cat-sized onesMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    ^im enjoying where thats going already.
    Does anyone have any parties in mind for halloween? Its a friday this year. Lets rage if nothings planned, my Halloween last year was too uneventful.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    Im def doing the Halloween Bike ride...after, no idea at this point.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2014

wish there was still a red bull witch hunt.MUFFDVR
    • CommentAuthorJimi

^what is that?Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

https://www.facebook.com/events/155684262560/MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Nnnnooooo, I was so drunk after that party. Barely made it home that night.

(Would repeat.)Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

the year we took the bus up because of weather I put one foot on the bus, vomited, got on the bus and fell asleep. the open bar was key. I also headbutted one of the red bull girls while dancing with her. it ruled.MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Those were the days!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    ^^ah, the good ol days.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2014

srsly. 2009/10 for life.Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    sublimei mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2014

Would like to see sexy Gregor BelichickWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    That's wonderful.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt