Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

wait, like, a horse? one of those things that goes 'neigh'?You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    Oh sure, now I'm jealous of your bikes and little girls everywhere are jealous of your potential ponydom.

horsiessomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2012 edited

see you soon conor.

this will 99% certainly be the rough template for my trip:

take amtrack to DC
    ride the C&O to pittsburgh (maybe see john the fast?)
    ride to chicago to see conor
    ride to grand rapids (visit friends)
    to niagra falls
    to my home in NY

likely ill be leaving on 6/27
    ill be leaving from boston to ny 6/24 or 25.
    so, if anyone wants to come i can drive you from boston to ny, we can eat well and prep for a day or two, then take the train to DC

it'd avg to about 55-60mi per day.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Jealous. Holler if you want oddball northern Ohio landmarks to check out.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    will do sir, thanks!somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Uh, you mean like the haunted prison in Mansfield?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    paul jameson:Jealous.
    Love that place. Mansfield is also the home of Elektro.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    where ya stayin at night? free camping?
    yea, designated campgrounds whenever i cansomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    shit, I wanna go to haunted prisons!Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorkeepitreal
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2012

Wait, so the trip you had daily plans for two years ago is now cancelled. Hmm, I'm surprised. Post some pictures of yourself.
    plans change, some routes don't seem viable once you read up on them more, areas don't seem as appealing either, and parents whose health insurance im on dont seem as willing to let their kid stealth camp solo in a country hundreds of miles away. and a friend's wedding also puts a time limit on shit too so there's that.

and why are you asking me to post some pictures of myself? that's pretty creepy.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    it's frustrating how prevalent the idea that the US is "safer" than other countries has become. i'd feel much safer free camping in ireland than i would in the states.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

^Fewer bears!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    it's moreso the accessibility to me if i get hurt.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    ^I'd rather deal with bears then the IrishTake-off everything but your rainboots
    • CommentAuthorObo

Stormy Arthur:^I'd rather deal with bears then the Irish
    I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    So I guess you boys avoid Scituate?