Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Think I met your housemate (Shane?) today in the mustard section of the Porter Shaws. He just came up to me and said "Are you Chris Sedition?" :)All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorowen
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2010

Lol Shane would do that!

He was supposed to be on his way to Chicago by now though. If he missed his flight to buy mustard I would not
    be surprised. (I live with them also, we have a bit of a commune thing haha)
    Oh yeah, I think he did mention you, also. Do you guys live in the Porter area?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

lolz i just came home from a week in Canada and shane told me "I met chris sedition in Shaws today!" within the first 3-4 minutes...

Shane is a goofy one.
    • CommentAuthorpower_naps

ha! this did happen.
    i wuz there.

owen, my flight was delayed by snowmageddon2k10. also, i got steak sauce.buckle up, buttercup.
    I often rock that mustard aisle. I live like 2 blocks away. It's also good to have a bike shop real close to home (Wheel Works).All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.