Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

it was still sparkley I think. It tasted sparkley anyway.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Just shiny. And shinier after you and alexi had it in your mouthssomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Pinto beans are all spotty until you cook em and then they're solid colored!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2014

whoa really? that shit cray!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    THIS FINALLY EXPLAINS PINTO HORSESYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ

now i'm imagining a cooked horse.... :(
    Instead just imagine this horse with a permanent hat:

OH HEEEEEEEYYYYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ

thanks!
    Just saw a fully kitted young man on a very nice looking road bike..... Wearing toms....
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2014 edited

Maybe he rides with the same club as this guy (from the Crocs thread):
    pocky:Seen in Starbucks in Greenville SC today:
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2014

Next in the solving problems that didn't exist department:

(clicky the pic-y)Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    oh my god, does anyone know who rides the pink folding bike with the cuppow hat and SPDs? He fucking out-pro'ed me on the SWC this morning and I couldn't even be mad.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2014

Sometimes Peter Bradshaw would ride a folding bike when he took the train in from New Hampshire. This was a few years ago, though. What's up with that guy anyway?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    ^^^Wow that video is kind of amazing.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2014

nerdo:Next in the solving problems that didn't exist department:

(clicky the pic-y)

hahaha wtffffffffff

killersim:oh my god, does anyone know who rides the pink folding bike with the cuppow hat and SPDs? He fucking out-pro'ed me on the SWC this morning and I couldn't even be mad.

i hope it was the same hot pink brompton that marianna and i were drooling over. that thing was ILLLLL!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    Mmmm yessssi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2014

'Modern minimal living' is the douchiest"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2014

An interesting way to install a bike rack..
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2014

Locked up next to me at the office today: Tiagra brifter DUI bars.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2014

^ I would straighten them for him every day and see what happens.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    ^perfectsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    ^All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2014 edited

Paging Dora:
    How the hell did I not know about Dark Materia? Click and turn your speakers way up.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2014 edited

So, apparently, this is/was a thing: http://mentalfloss.com/article/24890/where-are-they-now-motorized-roller-skates
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2014

That looks fucking awesome. Well, until you hit any small hole in the road.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2014

Saw this one at the office a few days ago.. based on that wheel I can't imagine that whatever is under there is nice enough that it needs to be covered.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2014

LOOK AT ALL THOSE CRANKS."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Struggling to think of a reason somebody would simultaneously need a raised crank AND have the saddle set so high.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

apparently it's so small children can ride it, or the extra one could be removed so an adult can ride it."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Oh weird, is that a clamp-on "bottom bracket"?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2014

nerdo:Oh weird, is that a clamp-on "bottom bracket"?

To be precise, it's a clamp-on bottom bracket *shell* and it accepts a standard bottom bracket:

I suspect the reason the seat is so high in spite of the child stoker kit is because the child has been growing but not enough to actually reach the adult pedals just yet.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2014

tinyhonkshus:oh my god, the shit I would eat if I put a foot down with a pedal holdfasted to my foot

I'm slightly surprised I haven't seen these before. Not at all surprised its a kickstarter. No shoes? Let them eat shit!I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2014

pocky:Paging Dora:
    How the hell did I not know about Dark Materia? Click and turn your speakers way up.

i swear i commented on this before! im going crazy..
    thumbz up!

tinyhonkshus:oh my god, the shit I would eat if I put a foot down with a pedal holdfasted to my foot

how.............
    why............
    but
    doesn't that just
    ??????????????Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    i think ive seen something like that before. something where you go wear whatever shoe you want with the pedal. hmm.
    oh yea
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2014

These are hold-fasts for clipless pedals. So you don't have to pull out the pedal wrench every time you want to go to the bar looking fancy.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Isn't it cooler to ride pro and then pull out the loafers from your bag, anyway?You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    paul jameson:Isn't it cooler to ride pro and then clickety-clack around like a chode, anyway?
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    All in the first 90 min of work tonight:

There was a wedding. Then a small scale race riot. Then a guy smoking pot in the middle of the ball room. Then the bride collapsed, non- responsive, had to call EMTs. But now, now, there is a guy in a tiger suit here.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    wow.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    And since then, one bottle to patron's head, and another who ODed and started vomiting all over themselves.

Oh, and this.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Crazy night.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    holy fuck. not even a full moon.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    (Wait...What??) THE FUCK...

I'm just going to leave this here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2014

Ha, somebody just forwarded me that pic.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    I don't even know where to start...maybe the disk brake????

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2014

I like what you've done to the DOOMRIDER, Chris.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Craig borrowed it. This is what came back. And my bike's name is "The Fully Operational Death Star."All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorben

HahahahahahahahahaI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Might I suggest naming it "Mega Maid Set To Suck" instead?

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D