Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2014 edited

retro-direct drivetrain

retro-directsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhowl
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2014

chr|s sedition:I don't even know where to start...maybe the disk brake????

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10/10 would shred. I'm totally confident that those aerospokes will hold up to disc brake use.Troglodytarum is latin for troll
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2014 edited

Anybody want a Fuji?

I spoke noted and told them it was incredible that they still had a bike to ride.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorspokenword
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2014

bike thief bear trap. disconnecting the skewer releases a deadman switch that causes spikes to shoot out of the seat tube.

Wow. Just...wow.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Dude in bear suit. Playing a "keytar." Davis Sq. Happening now.

http://youtu.be/b3AtpMMYPqg?list=UUtKkcHjgupYOE_EvOC7SwTAAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorskulllfist

Keytarrr bearrrrrr!godspeed on the devils thunder
    •  
      CommentAuthorskulllfist

His concerts usually happen at government center or faneuil hall... Keytarrrr bearrrrr!godspeed on the devils thunder
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2014

Will R is sitting on my couch right now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2014

^Sounds awesome.
    I miss Will R.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2014

Passed three guys on BMX bikes in the breakdown lane of 95 southbound near Randolph. Seems like a bad idea.
    And I'm assuming you passed them on a Univega? ;PAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2015

Wait, how do you get a seatpost for that? Is it for a small child but with really long arms? I have so many questions."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2015

^nah.. It's one of those new rock hoppers..Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2015

not exactly the point of this thread, but real frickin' weird.

my job offered an admin position to some nearly 50 year old guy in illinois a month and a half ago (he had been applying/trying to get back to wyoming for years). at first he sent the director a list of his housing requirements. that didn't get him far, so he requested that she cut out and mail him the classifieds section of the local paper (which is available online). his contacts got less and less frequent, and were basically just "yeah i'll make some calls," so eventually at the end of last week the director gave him two days to set a firm start date, and when that passed, rescinded his offer. he's called every day this week trying to change her mind, including today when he said that "he and his mother should be ready to move to wyoming soon, his father is almost done." the director said she didn't understand, and he responded that he thinks his dad had a stroke or something, as he couldn't even put on his underwear today, so he should be done within a week. the director said that it didn't sound like the right time for him to be moving, and he tried to reassure her that, no, don't worry, his father will be "done" within a few days, and he can move right away after that.

what crazy person thinks that "hey just gimme until next week for my dad to "be done" is going to get you a job offer back??
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2015

The type of 50 year man who wants to live in Wyoming?I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

50 year man
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

dude, i know a lot of engineers who have moved to wyoming. tristan can probably have some input here.
    • CommentAuthorObo

^ouchI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

He sounds like he's carrying a lot/is mentally ill."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

^^accidental burn? no understand.
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion

i hear wyoming is the #1 state for retiring? (which is nuts, because what 70 year old wants to deal with the winters they get here?

the guy is still calling multiple times a day. offered to come for the summer and stay in a motel and be our historian. we're all assuming by now he's just going to show up someday soonish.
    • CommentAuthortristan

I have no input about why engineers move to wyoming. Maybe there are low taxes and they wanted some cattle land.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    This was out front of work last night. Take note of gearing / chain ring size. I had a conversation with the owner. I said, "Whoa, that chain ring!" He said, "Yeah, it's BMX gearing."

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2015

That must be amazingly frustrating to actually ride.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    ben:That must be amazingly frustrating to actually look at.
    All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2015

Is there a legitimate reason to set it up this way other than complete lunacy? Is it for bicycle ballet?
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    No. It is straight-up bedlam.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    That sprocket looks pretty small too. the gear inches could work out to something normal
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2015

Take a look at the horizontality of the chain both top and bottom. That sprocket ain't small. This is a pretty freaking low gearing.
    This makes sense for BMX freestyle, cycle-football, or Kevin Bacon.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2015

pocky:or Kevin Bacon.

Dying!Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    i don't know... maybe your right.. but that sprocket looks a lot smaller then the bike behind it. if he was running a 13t sprocket he could be running a 36t chainring and still be over 70 gear inches. tho that chain ring looks smaller then 36t.

BMX gearing, when it comes to drive vs driven gear, is pretty similar to what a lot of people run on fixed gears.. its the 20" wheels that makes the total ratio smaller. Standard BMX gearing back in my day was 44t/16t.. even the current bmx 25t/9t on 20" wheels would only be like 52gi.. it would be 73gi on 700c wheels. so if he's really running bmx gearing then it should be pretty normal.
    He was running like 16t on the front and 14t on the back. Or something.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2015 edited

Holy crap, did you know that Shimano's product line names sometimes cross the boundary between bike stuff and fishing stuff?

::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2015

Yes, I did."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Yup.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Did you also know they make Rowing equipment?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Craigglesofdoom:Did you also know they make Rowing equipment?

Affirmative.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2015 edited

Golf And snowboard stuff too

•  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2015

DON'T BE CONFUSED. 10.5 IS REFERRING TO THE DEGREE OF LOFT, NOT SHIMANO 105. 1 IS REFERRING TO THE CLUB NUMBER (AKA A DRIVER).

#psa #gulf

and crocs-like shoes.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    enlarged to show detailYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    wuuuuuuuuti mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    crocs-like-shoes appreciationDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2015 edited

bike elevator"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2015

Nexave "CX Winckle Picker?"
    I don't understand how you're supposed to use this for cyclocross:

They make winckle pickers in the Alivio, Exage, and Ultegra gruppos, too.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    How do you get off the bike and into the tree house?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2015

Hook it on the railing? Magic?"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries