Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

have you ever seen those wallets that can open like 4 different ways because of the way the rope holds it together? i feel like it's similar to one of those.

whats the source^^somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorspokenword
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2011

source is one of the flickr streams for the 2011 Paris-Brest-Paris which is currently underway. A little more google fu shows that it's actually a Dutch rowing bike.

•  
      CommentAuthorstilgar

ohh good, so what I said is basically true, but the rope never runs out, because it loops around again....but still what the fuck.this wont hurt a bit...
    • CommentAuthorben

I think the rope runs out, then is auto-recoiled as you let the lever move back to neutral.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    holy wowsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2011

is that bigger or smaller than the largest live snake foundMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2011

You've never seen me get out of the shower, Sean.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    you've never seen me try to get on the T.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    File under "why?"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cannondale-CAAD-5-shop-display-XC-frame-cut-half-/230659797037?pt=Mountain_Bikes&hash=item35b465302dNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSaffs
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2011

CraiginPictures:File under "why?"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cannondale-CAAD-5-shop-display-XC-frame-cut-half-/230659797037?pt=Mountain_Bikes&hash=item35b465302d

Perhaps it belonged to Damien Hirst????!!
    Condition:
    Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    ^haha (also for ^^)DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2011

cannondale gave a bunch of those to dealers as a promo/display item, probably frames that failed qc for whatever reasongone
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2011 edited

front suspension, softail road bikegone
    squeeeeeeeshy
    Spokeless Bike... well rear wheel.

http://www.designboom.com/weblog/cat/16/view/9195/spokeless-bicycle.html
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2011

• CommentAuthortristan

Wow, is that like the worlds un-funniest funny bike? it looks like a total screwup that he realized fit wheels.

On another note, I love every time this thread gets bumped.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    i wouldve said that it was one of those old track bikes that was supposed to be a new/better design for power output.. but it's got road drops and a hanger, so im assuming time trial bike?somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    gotta be a TT bike. you could crush the pedals SO hard on that.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

That's the most improper use of italics I've ever seen.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    tristan:On another note, I love every time this thread gets bumped.

+1All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2011 edited

^^hahahaha

bike powered by jet engine, and there's a video demonstrating..pretty coolsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    poor shamals...
    how hard could you crush the pedals, craig?
    Don't YOU just wanna know.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    I opened a bunch of threads at once, didn't see which one I was reading, saw the pic and went "Wait, what?" and realized I was in the right place.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2011

^hahaWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    lol

actually i'm kind of torn. it's like, 40%badass, 60%wtf to me i guess?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    if i saw someone capable of using that id say it's badass. but if i were riding that id hope everyone would be like "wtf?"somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2011 edited

Edited 4 times because I forgot how to use the internet.
    • CommentAuthorspokenword
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2011

I want to see video of someone grabbing those panniers and swinging them around under their legs to the front, so that they can rummage for a sammich, then swing them back.

because then that would cause everything else about that bike to make sense.
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2011 edited

similarly ridiculous the to cannondale hooligan - advertised as the adult's bmx bike.

•  
      CommentAuthorhowl
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2011 edited

Both those bikes should fold up. No sense dealing with those dinky wheels otherwise.Troglodytarum is latin for troll
    howl:Both those bikes should fold up. No sense dealing with those dinky wheels otherwise.

folding bikes are dumb. regular bikes that are designed to look like folding bikes but don't fold are even dumber.
    why is that a thing now?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2011

Haha, and it's a lefty too.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2011

mini-velo!

i guess its a thing in japan.gone
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    D=Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    surprisefries:

I wish I could unsee that.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2011

That's easily my least favorite bike ever."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2011

I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    uh. may. zinggg.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2011

"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    I really could not be happier that that existsi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Hell yeah!
    what in the....Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    i believe she goes by the moniker 'amazon eve' and is a model of coursebowel shaking earthquakes of doubt and remorse
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2011 edited

champagne showers?
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorthejit
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2011

REALLY?

http://www.kickstandfurniture.com/products/cycle-desk