Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2012

When I saw that, I heard Ella yell "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY"We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2012

xbobeahenx:did you guys go to the website? I read the FAQ's. Here's a gem:
    "Does it bother to breath ?
    -As a sports scientist, I studied the anatomy and I put the support on the good bones in order to make you breath normally.
    Is the women breast compressed ?
    -No, the breast is not supported on the boobies but higher up on the clavicle and sternum"

Not the boobies, but higher up....

OMGMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2012 edited

joeyfresh:When I saw that, I heard Ella yell "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY"

Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2012

so like
    idk if you mass people have heard about the long island serial killer who has killed 10 people
    it's not out in the news yet but my dad called me last night tosay
    the person that is going to be charged with the murders is the dad of hometown friends that i grew up with and have known my entire life
    my like, whole family has been to his house A LOT of times over the years. my dad also did of business with him for years and years. our after prom party was at his house.
    he committed suicide a few months ago, seemingly out of the blue. everyone was so shocked but uh, kiiiiinda makes sense now that this is coming out

SO
    CRAZY

people say "...you never know"
    and i never could understand how people could like, NOT KNOW their fucking spouse was a serial killer (C'MON LIKE, WUT)
    but now i kinda get it

WAIT

WHAT?!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ

woah.

i imagine that one of the few things worse than not knowing why your dad committed suicide would be finding out it was because he was a serial killer.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

right?
    holy shit. i feel so bad for his family

i can't even imagine...Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthortristan

:-Oascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    • CommentAuthorObo

i dont know your opinion of LI Dora, but I grew up there, and its the kinda place that can develop people that really are that double-minded. nice family folk with a seriously hidden crazy side. it makes me sad to hear about these kinda things, especially for his family and victims families.I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

you did?
    what town??

Obo: nice family folk with a seriously hidden crazy side

dude
    this will be the THIRD murderer that is from my home town that has committed their crime within my lifetime
    like this is what my home town looks like

wutMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthorObo

huntington... i can't stand the duplicity of LII ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    Makes me sad that this was not on my radar at all...probably because most of the victims were sex workers.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

unfortunately you are correctMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

On a lighter note, Heartland Institute compares belief in global warming to mass murder.

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorObo

Heh, I initially took that the opposite way: "Even crazy people believe in global warming." But yes, "Only crazy people believe in global warming." is a way to take it. CONFIRMATION BIAS IS AWESOMEI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

hahaha wuutttttMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    ted kaczynski was an incredibly smart person with very valid concerns about where the world and humanity is heading.
    he addressed these concerns in a less-than-reasonable manner
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

kilgore_trout:ted kaczynski was an incredibly smart person with very valid concerns about where the world and humanity is heading.

I'd agree with that.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorgrev

kilgore_trout:ted kaczynski was an incredibly smart person with very valid concerns about where the world and humanity is heading.

completely agree. his "manifesto" industrial society and its future is a great read, but any merit it would have had has been soiled by his actions.not another pitcher!
    IMAG0168I thought that might be you! But there was no shimmy-shake so I couldn't be sure.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2012

I rode by that on comm too! Thought it was some alien steer
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2012

stingobango:

I only agree with this bicycle because of the brown sparkly Schwinn grips that it shares with one of my bicycles.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2012 edited

X-5, seriously?
    with ceramic bearing jockey wheels no less.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2012

•  
      CommentAuthorSaffs
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2012

^ Good lord!

All Mavic too....
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ

Mr. Shelby:

selling a bunch of crazy bikes through ebay (seems to be taken down now for private sale)
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/200754421914?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1203
    and here.
    http://barredamuseum.shutterfly.com/23#63
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

^Yeah, I spent a little too much time going through that gallery.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSaffs

^^ Halcyon days of Mavic Groups....
    Wonderful....
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ

sooooo many rad Looks.
    disney touche technology

Touche: Disney's 'mind-blowing' touch-sensing technology
    A new, more intuitive technology could soon make all kinds of surfaces, like human skin and water, responsive to complicated gestures

Scientists at Disney Research (yes, that Disney) have developed a proprietary touch-sensing technology called Touché, which could effectively give everyday objects and substances — like doorknobs, walls, or even liquid — advanced touchscreen controls, the basic version of which you typically find on smartphones and tablets. But Touché could give different surfaces the capacity to detect gestures way more complicated than a swipe. The invention is being presented on Monday in Austin at the Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, and has already received a few highly coveted awards. Here, a brief guide to the "mind-blowing" breakthrough:

How does the touch technology work?
    Typical touchscreens accept commands using a single electrical frequency, which helps the screen to differentiate between touching or not touching. Touché is different in that it can read complicated configurations over a much wider range of frequencies, so that it can even detect gestures. Different types of touches register distinct electrical signatures, which Disney refers to as a "capacitive profile," says Sebastian Anthony at Extreme Tech. Touching a doorknob with one finger creates a different capacitive profile than gripping it with your whole hand, for example.

And it can even be used on liquid?
    Touché only requires a single electrode to function, "which opens the application to any object that can conduct electricity," says John Koetsier at VentureBeat — and that includes electricity-conducting surfaces like furniture, human skin, and even tubs full of water. (Watch a demo below.)

What can Touché be used for?
    Imagine a desk that's "all touch-sensitive," says VentureBeat's Koetsier: Using your fingers on a tablet screen might be less precise than a mouse or stylus, but "give your hands the entire surface of your desk to work on, and the results might be beyond our current imagination." Or imagine a couch that automatically flicks on the TV when you sit down, or a doorknob that locks when you tap it. Also consider a smart swimming pool that "detects a young child who can't swim," says Extreme Tech's Anthony. The "possibilities of Touché are almost endless, and really rather exciting."

Take a look:
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    late passi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2012

Am I the only one who can't stand touch screens?e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    mrotown:Am I the only one who can't stand touch screens?
    im with yasomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    seanile mick:
    mrotown:Am I the only one who can't stand touch screens?
    im with ya

thirded

so many front brakes...

•  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2012

wuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    ^ummm ted how did you know we were looking a racing trikes and tandem trikes at work todayTake-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthorSaffs
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2012

^^^ Time trial triking was/is a pretty common thing in the UK. In the most unusual way, of course. One often sees a racing trike out.
    Pete Shelby and I frequently say we're going to buy Alexi a Bob Jackson trike. Perhaps everyone should contribute??
    It's got to be done, and seen on the streets of Boston, and Alexi is the only person who can pull it off :)
    Stormy For Mod!:^ummm ted how did you know we were looking a racing trikes and tandem trikes at work today

i'm guessing you also clicked through at the CR ad for a rivendell hoss bag and were amazed to see it attached to the back of a racing trike, then proceeded to google things equating "racing tricycle" in every permutation you could think of?
    Someone buy me a Bob Jackson anything.

Preferably a tadpole track-trike (non-recumbent please)You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    clockwork ted:
    Stormy For Mod!:^ummm ted how did you know we were looking a racing trikes and tandem trikes at work today

i'm guessing you also clicked through at the CR ad for a rivendell hoss bag and were amazed to see it attached to the back of a racing trike, then proceeded to google things equating "racing tricycle" in every permutation you could think of?

we got our issues of Recumbent & Tandem Rider Magazine in todayTake-off everything but your rainboots
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2012

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/3102359454.htmlgone
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Worth every penny.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthortristan

is there a practical purpose behind those bars that I just cant figure out?ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    • CommentAuthortristan

Also, how the heck do you get a quill stem on something like thatascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    oval downtube?this life may not be for you - ridecrazy
    ummm that bike used to show up in the same building as my studio everyonce in a whileTake-off everything but your rainboots
    • CommentAuthorAijca
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2012

<p>motion, <a href=http://www.wiredress.com/Wedding-Dresses-A-line-Wedding-Dresses.html>beach dresses</a> . and traditional Hamilton styling offering the oversized existence, foolish rubber strap and reflective crystal dont push you in the direction of a differnet design.?Have you ever longed for the days when issues didnt depend on energy sources like batteries <a href=http://www.wiredress.com/>Flower Girl Dresses</a> . <a href=http://www.wiredress.com/>Mother Of The Bride Dresses</a> . , chargers along with other new technologies that appear to give out and trigger much more inconvenience <a href=http://www.wiredress.com/>lace wedding dress</a> ? You are able to go back to a easier time with inexpensive rolex replica, a leading brand of purely mechanical rolex replica swissThese watches run perfectly with out the aid of batteries. An concept that was commonplace at 1 time but now has a novelty value. The very best component is the fact that rolex replica watch have moved using the occasions when it comes to style <a href=http://www.wiredress.com/>Evening Dresses</a> , . you ll have the very best of old and new technologies having a replica and rolex and watch from this brand.Easy EleganceA great deal of replica</p>