Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

tone:Waffle Bike - a fully weaponized waffle making device complete with call to prayer public address system.

The only thing confusing to me about that is the call to prayer broadcast.

eta ^holyshittttttt. I forgot that I actually follow that guy on vimeo but never check my feed or whatever. So good.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2013

clockwork ted:WAIT... WHAT?

DAMN

WUT

DAMNMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2013

so i'm riding to work this morning
    i'm stopped on the bike path/esplanade where it crosses cambridge/river st, waiting to make a left
    cars are going by
    i notice this old woman in a beat up car. we look at each other as she drives by but i don't think anything of it
    she stops at the red light at mem drive, i make the left from the bike path
    and as i pass her car she yells "I DON'T LIKE YOU!" out her open window
    i turn around to see who she's talking to
    and she is looking at me, and she points at me and mouths "yeah, you"

WTF!!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    She is jealous of your bike.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

also sorry that happened
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

For some reason I'm always surprised by how full of hatred older people can be, and I just never know how to respond to an old guy yelling "get off the fucking road asshole" at me for riding on the shoulder, which happened a few weeks back, and then they ran the light. I don't even know."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ

some dumbo on his phone walked straight into me this morning pretty much, then i scowled and he said "what did you want me to do?"
    the bike behind me told him to get of his phone for one. i liked the camaraderie.

then i got all grumpy at a lady on her phone honking her horn and blocking the bike path and yelled at her while there were a bunch of bikes around and i felt like a dork.
    haha! just this morning an old guy pulled up next to me at the christian science center light (yes, i actually stop at that light) in a minivan and said "you're lucky you're still alive doing that, i don't know how you do it!" it had the perfect mix of concern and animosity that i have no idea what he intended to get across, if anything, from the comment. what i wanted to say was "I FEEL THE SAME ABOUT YOU AND DIABETES" but the unclear intent of his comment made me just say something about paying attention to the road like everybody else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz

I was riding down Comm Ave today and almost got hooked by some dumb bitch in a Lexus SUV who didn't use her blinker. Luckily, her windows were open, and I yelled "Hey, nice blinker!" She says (to her passenger) "Was he talking to me?"

Oblivious people are oblivious.
    JimmyJ:some dumbo on his phone walked straight into me this morning pretty much, then i scowled and he said "what did you want me to do?"
    the bike behind me told him to get of his phone for one. i liked the camaraderie.

then i got all grumpy at a lady on her phone honking her horn and blocking the bike path and yelled at her while there were a bunch of bikes around and i felt like a dork.

yeah, it makes me cranky when someone almost hits me or does something dangerous and I yell and all the other bikers stay quiet.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

on bikesMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsourman
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2013

Wait jet bike waahht?

http://www.colinfurze.com/jet-bicycle.html
    I'll see your jet bike and raise you a flying bike, albeit thus far unmanned.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    ^ and ^^, I'll just remind you two about this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ^afraid......clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2013

^^I'm just pissed that John Waters hasn't acquired that bike yet.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2013

ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2013

would
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2013

For the gentleman tri-hard.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    found this in ireland
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2013

outside the crowd viewing the podium for the san sebastian classicThat may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    Dat stemYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2013

Seen on my commute home yesterday:

To be fair, I should mention he was actually pretty fast.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2013

Is that just the light catching the paint weird, or do the fork leg and the bottom end of the seatstay have things protruding from them?I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

is that a gmc denali?
    rock death:is that a gmc denali?

Pretty sure it is. Grip shifts by the shit stem.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

^best bike of the year nominee.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2013 edited

I thought it had enormous, painted tubes. But the larger image makes it look like a frame bag?

Definitely a Denali; same paint and Shimano chainstay decal. holy fuck. I was assuming with those wheels it was some absurd carbon frame I had never seen.

Mind=blown

ETA: Now I REALLY want to know what those things are on the fork and stays.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Does the Denali come with one of those cages that protects the RD?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    ^i believe it does, but it can be removed easily. 2 screws iirc.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2013

yo also the handlebars are two pieces and can be unbolted at the stem
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

for strength
    • CommentAuthorgc

new dream bikegone
    I once was speccing out a derailleur repair for a guy on a GMC denali and he said to me "Jesus! It'll be cheaper for me to get a new one!"Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2013

^you're supposed to be the one saying that.
    Dude really has $200K+ in his account? Damn. ATM receipt was CLEARLY left/placed in such a manner as to be "found" on the ATM at work tonight.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    What a dillhole.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt

a coworker brought me a fortune cookie this morning. thoughts?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2013

That's not a fortune at all."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    It's better to be pissed off than pissed on.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

^MAYBE IF YOU'RE ALL ABOUT NORMALIZING SEXUAL BEHAVIOR, MAN. THAT'S LIKE, CONTINUING THE OPPRESSIVENESS OF OUR SEXUAL ENVIRONMENT. ASSSSSSSSSSS.

#peeonme
    Good point, I apologize. Though I think the statement implies you are not consenting to being pissed on. ANYWAY.

Funnily enough I was just listening to a Marc Maron podcast yesterday in which Jim Norton was talking about how he likes golden showers.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Best fortune I ever got was from this joint on rt.138 in Stoughton.

"You appeal to a small select group of confused people."All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I need to find my stash of awesome fortunes. This is the least great one:
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    They also usually have the "learn chinese" on the back. A few weeks ago I got an awesome one. I love self-fulling stereotypes. My "learn chinese" word of the day was "dry cleaners."All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

I ate Chinese food with my mom and when she ate her cookie she was like, "What the hell kind of fortune is this? Learn Chinese? I don't get it."
    you guys remember that episode of The Tick (the live action one) where The Tick eats the fortune cookie whole then pulls the fortune from his mouth and goes "A secret message from my teeth!"

I can't eat those fuckers without thinking about that.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    cross posting because where do i put this

charlieyoungblood:

so i made a thing that is on the front of my basket. corrugated plastic and some paint markers