Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorraff I el
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2011 edited

Hey everyone,

I haven't been around here in a couple of years, so I'm not sure how many people here I still know. Anyway, I just set up a google map (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=
    204185476293635830655.0004991e1830a831dabc6) [when I made this a hyperlink, extra characters get inserted into the address when clicked that break the link. copy/paste into URL] where I mapped the major accidents I've had with a brief description and month/year date. I'm pretty sure anyone with a google account should be able to add their own--if you can't let me know. I think this information might be interesting/useful to people here. Sorry if this has already been done.Geryon was a monster everything about him was red.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2011

yo raff i think your link is bunk..
    • CommentAuthorraff I el

fixed, I think.Geryon was a monster everything about him was red.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

•  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

isn't this public record if there have been police reports?
    • CommentAuthorraff I el

^ Sort of. A good map is here, but it doesn't include a lot of the detail that I would like about accident types/conditions, only counts accidents that EMTs responded to, and can't be updated.Geryon was a monster everything about him was red.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

I can't recall enough of my accidents, mostly 'cause the have happened in several different states.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

Mr. Shelby:mostly 'cause the have happened in several different states.

..of MIND!
    raff e taffy!Take-off everything but your rainboots